Happy Birthday

Today was Jacks birthday. I wasn't sure if he already had plans but that wasn't stopping me from getting/throwing a party for him. I woke up at 7:44 to make him breakfast because im such a nice sister. I had a this tray that had his food with balloons attached to it on the side with glasses that were in a cake shape that said happy birthday. it was cute, it's the thought that counts.
I went into Jacks room with a birthday hat on and a whistle thing in my mouth singing happy birthday loud causing him to wake up. Jack let out a groan sitting up smiling while adjusting his eyes. I placed the tray down on his bed near him, smiling. "happy birthday Jack" I hugged him "thanks sis" he said putting the birthday glasses on while taking a sip of his OJ, causing me to laugh. "so what are your plans for tonight" I asked laying on my back on his bed "a party here" Jack said while stuffing his mouth. "a party Jack" i raised my eyebrows trying not to be a buzz kill. It's just some of Jacks parties are a little extreme but hey it's his birthday. "alright then, do you need me to head out to get anything" I asked "noo gilinsky and nash are bringing everything down here" he said taking another sip of his juice "alright then, if you need anything just yell" i stood up heading toward the door "y/n you can invite people if you want" Jack said going through his phone.
The door bell rang and Jack shouted for me to get it. I ran down and opened it "oh hey uhh.. nash and jack right" i said unsure "yeah" they said in unison smiling causing me to laugh. they came in and started unloading gilinksy's truck. "need any help" I asked nash while he was setting bags down "no its fine" he smiled "oh really" i said running outside grabbing boxes out of the car. "so wheres johnson" gilinksy said. "up in his room" i said while tying balloons "alright" gilinksy said running up. nash was laughing at me for some odd reason. "yess" i sassed "need help" he asked taking the balloon out of my hand tying it. "i could have easily done that" i grinned walking to the fridge grabbing two water bottles. handing one to nash.
we finished setting everything up from outside to the inside. the DJ was in the back pool area with balloons everywhere, a table full of red solo cups, a couple of jumpers, shots, beer pong, glow and the dark stuff on a table it was pretty amazing. the party starts at 10:00.
hopefully everyone can keep there cool and not start anything tonight. i headed up to get ready, nash and gilinksy left around 8:54 to get ready.
I decided to wear *picture on top*
People were now here it was 11:40 something I didn't go down to the party after seeing the amount of people the had shown up, I was sure enough that this wasn't it. I saw everything from my balcony. I saw Jack was having an amazing time and his friends as well.
Sat on my bed watching tv then heard my phone vibrate on my desk. I rolled to my side to see who it was, Shawn.

- text convo -
shawn: y/n where are you??
you: home
shawn: obviously but where exactly im here and your not
you: you actually came to the party!!
shawn: yeah jacks my best friend now come on down !
- convo ended -
I ran half down the stairs, but let me just say this place was crazy not trashed but hyped. The music was loud, smoke for the smoke machines and the smell of weed roaming around the house inside and out, Really Jack.
Everyone was having fun. I was looking around for shawn inside but couldn't so i headed outside to see if he was out there. I found him sitting in one of the pool chairs holding a solo cup.
I snuck up from behind him covering his eyes. "hey" i said, he laughed placing his hands on mine. He brought my arms down causing me to wrap them around his neck while he was still holding them, i released from his grip and sat on the chair in front if him. "wow" he muttered to himself looking at me up and down. I was to busy checking out everything/everyone to notice. Shawn stood up sticking his hand out while taking a sip from his red solo cup "let's go dance" he shouted over the loud bass and i nod. Shawn grabbed my hand. He Gives it a soft squeeze while walking into the crowd of people. Shawn had his hands on my hips. As i moved my body up and down him slowly, grinding on him. A jumpy song came on. I guess everyone got hyped because a lot of them ran out and started dancing causing shawn and i to separate. I walked out from the crowded crowd trying to find shawn then someone handed me a solo cup. I smelled it and it was strong, im not one to normally drink but i was home so in away i guess it was ok and so was i. I chugged half it down quick causing it to burn my throat. "slow down" someone said taking the cup from my hand "shawn" i shouted hugging him. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the opposite side outside near the pool. Everyone was looking up at the roof for some reason. Jack, Nash and some other people popped. Jack yelled out something with his special birthday drinking cup in his hand then raising it up causing everyone to shout and get crazed. Nash jumped down from the roof into the pool, while Jack started laughing. Nash popped up from the water screaming, raising both his hands up raking his hair back with everyone cheering. "ooooooh" shawn shouted cuffing his hands around his mouth in Nash's direction i just laughed yanking him to the tree house that Jack had since he was 8. Two guy were up at the top with a drink dispenser with more than 15 funnels tubes hanging down shooting out liquor. Everyone was drinking from a funnel tube. Sam was chugging that down easily after constantly downing it he started spitting half it out. Shawn, I, and plus everyone around started cheering. I saw Nate with a huge smile laughing out loud with everyone at Sam.
It's going to be a crazy night.

"Shawn look" i shouted pointing near the skating ramp that nash rented. "Check skate out" sam shouted causing everyone to look up at the roof. Nate was on a skateboard on the roof skating down turning then crashing down on his ass on the ground laughing. I guess he had so much adrenaline im him.
"let's go inside" i said while grabbing shawn hand we entered the house and the house smelled like complete weed and it was hot, everyone was dancing. I saw a glimpse of people in the workout room on the treadmill using a karaoke machine, i don't even know how. Jack and Jack were both in there singing. Shawn took a picture. "send me that" I shouted shawn gave me a smirk wrapping his arms around my waist as we walked into the house. We headed to where everyone was taking shots. Some girl started poring in tequila into two shot cups for Shawn and i, shawn reached out for one "wait wait no no no what are you doing not like that" i said while taking a lemon squeezing the juice on the side of his neck. Shawn let a laughed out "put this in your mouth" i said placing the lemon in his mouth while grabbing a salt putting some on where the lemon juice was. I turned back at him gently moving my tongue, licking the trail of salt then taking the chugging down the shot. A moan escapes from his lips. Shawn then smashing his lips on mine, the kiss got deeper. He then licked the bottom of my lip asking for permission, I playfully pushed him away laughing. I grabbed his hand taking him near this circle full of people cheering. One of the girls that Jack invited, Lisa was across the ping pong table from Aaron.
Beer Pong.
People were on the stairs balcony dancing and watching. I squeezed our way in the center of the circle. Shawn was on Lisa's team. Which left me on Aaron's everyone started cheering because there were teams now. "Y/N" shawn shouted with a smirk giving me a look "mendes you're going down" I started as i threw a ball into one of the solo cups making it in. Everyone started cheering, shouting. Aaron cheered placing his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. Shawn took the solo cup and shifted his eyebrows at me. His jaw clenched, it did this thing. The thing when guys were mad their jaw did that one thing which was hot, he drinks the contents of the cup looking Aaron dead in the eye. Jealousy.
Shawn looked hot. He threw the cup down and grabbed the ball bouncing it onto the table causing it to land into a solo. Aaron released his tight grip taking the drink and gulping it down. Lisa missed her shot. I made it into the cup again. I was in shocked that it happened. Aaron twirled me around giving me a hug his hands sliding down my back then stopping on my butt. He kept them there. I took a step back but before i could even move Shawn walked up to Aaron lifting up his his shirt. "woah chill out she's not even technically yours" Aaron spat with a smirk