INRTRO KINDA IDK

***16 in this story is the age so chill***

im y/n and im the new kid in town. youre probably wondering why im the new kid well see heres the thing im a foster child so that means, new home every i don't know couple of months that is if they decide on keeping me. im a good kid, never gets in trouble good grades plays sports the basic stuff so I don't understand why they always sent me back but I mean like no ones looking for a 16 year old they all are wanting newborns but the bright side is a family finally adopted me but yeah im my new family i have a father,mother, and a brother named jack and I guess you can call me a johnson. so as you can tell it's the first day of school which mean todays my first day at a new school great
........................................
........................................
its 6:30 in the morning well obviously and its my first day of school. im not nervous because ive been doing this pretty much for my whole life.
i start getting ready for school since it's about to be summer and its hot so on my first day i decide to keep my look pretty simple so i wore a white light flowy ruffle romper kinda thing with my white converse and applied a very light amount of makeup as well as straightening my hair. i ran down the stairs to get some breakfast while jack and my dad were talking about who knows what but i didnt really care. I finished my breakfast i ran past the pantry and took a granola bar because why not but hey it looks like im riding with jack today in his car. the car ride was pretty silent but good thing school was just 20 minuets away because the silence in the car was getting pretty awkward you can feel it. we finally arrived at school that 20 minute dive felt like a whole 2 hour drive. i see jack run out of the car to a group of guys like I thought you were going to help me out here but it was not okay that i was okay with it just because his friends were hot im not sure if jack is the popular one because i dont want people to know me as jack johnsons orphan sister, i dont want people coming at me with all these personal questions but other than that i had to figure out what was where. I found the office and got my schedule surprisedly i found my locker pretty quick as im putting my books in my locker a teacher points out that the straps on my top are not appropriate because they are to thin and that i must cover up little did i know we had a little uniform policy so great. i didnt want to get a call home on the first day of school because that would set off a bad impression to my new foster parents even if it was only a clothing problem. i was turning my head back and forth trying to look for jack to see if he had an extra sweater, the teacher was waiting for a response from me, then a tall brown haired boy comes up and gives me his flannel oh why hello mr.mendes i see that she is with you alright the te Her said then walked away reminding the boy he had a meeting later today but i didn't care he was really cute don't get me wrong but I needed to stay away from boys as of right now his smile was just so ughh ahsvsksbns i can't.
"heey earth to girl hellloooo" the tall boy said waving his hands in front of my face but i was to busy daydreaming he was gorgeous.