Game Day

Shawn tried out for our schools baseball team and today was the day i get to finally see him, now that we are a couple if you would say.
........................
6th period
........................
I had science. One of Shawn's team mates, Nate. We met awhile back. Nate and I were mixing solutions and what not while Shawn was on the table next to us with a girl name Christy. It's been a solid 3 months now with Shawn and he's still the kinda over protective boyfriend but, i didn't mind it. It showed that he actually cared, loved me. Nate is a really funny guy so it was hard not to laugh the whole period. I didn't want to laugh. I tried for the sake of Shawn, so he wouldn't get the idea that I was flirting. Nate and I got a little closer but it was because we were like I said mixing the solutions. I felt Shawn's eyes on me as I laughed at Nates jokes, it was hard not too. I got interrupted by a text.
- Text Convo -
shawn: I'm selfish when it comes to you y/n, I want you all to myself.

y/n: what are you talking about Shawn. I have to get back to work.

Shawn: You and Nate.
- Convo Ends-

I didn't reply back to shawms text he showed know that I love him not anyone else. I went back to writing down the notes. Nate moved closer to me so that he could copy them down since we worked on it together. I noticed Shawn getting up from his seat leaving Christy. He was walking in my direction. "Hey Shawn" Nate cheesed at Shawn. Shawn didn't say anything back. "um is everyth-" I started but got cut off by Shawn smacking his lips onto mine as he slowly placed is had, cuffing my cheek. I pulled back. I have him a annoyed look taking his hand in mine walking out the class. "what the hell was that all about shawn" I whispered shouted "why are you getting upset with me you're the one who's flirting with Nate" he spat leaning against the lockers "huh wait what? flirty.. with Nate. Are you being serious. I love you not him not anyone else only you." I said calmly intertwining our fingers together. "I'm always going to want you. I swear baby, I will never not want you." He said pecking my cheek.

..................
game night
..................
I was at home getting ready for Shawn's game. I wore (outfit on top and yes I know that the guys wearing a football uniform lololol)
I got a text from him.
Shawn: Hurry up so I can kiss you y/n.
I shouted for jack because we both we going to the game. Jack and I were looking for parking but it was packed. "hey sis why don't you go and meet up with your friends because this is going to take awhile" he said "are you-" i was about to finish "gooo" he laughed. I quickly gave him a hug and ran out the car. Jack still didn't know about Shawn and I.
I ran down the gate trying to spot Shawn before finding a seat on the bleachers until I felt someone wrapping there arms around me picking me up "finally" he whispered placing his lips onto mine. "wait aren't you supposed to be playing right now" I laughed "thats JV playing right now but, I'm going to be going on in a couple" he smiled placing me down. "You should probably go get a seat now" Shawn smiled watching as everyone made there way to the bleachers "right" i said turning around as he slapped my butt causing me to laugh.