Back to you

I was sitting up against the board that was on my bed thinking about Ryan. If I should or shouldn't go. I decided to take my mind off of the situation for a bit and call Lauren. No one else knew me but Lauren. No one else understood Lauren but me. We became a lot more closet, best friend closer. I called asking if she would come over.
......................................
15 minutes later
......................................
I got a text saying "open the door" which was from Lauren. "Jack can you get it" I shouted walking out on the stairs since he was already downstairs. 6 minutes pasted and Lauren hasn't came up yet. I decide to sneak down the stairs and saw jack flirting with her and she enjoyed it there is no way I'm going to encourage this she is my best friend and jack is my brother. "so you go to-" jack started but I let out a fake cough interrupting him "hey y/n" Lauren lightly smiled. I went up to her lightly pulling her arm guiding her to my room then stoping when I got to jack "don't you even think about it" I growled at him. All he did was simply laugh "What can I say the ladies love me" he smirked then added quickly "Lauren text me" he shouted running out the door. I walked into my room and noticed Lauren on my phone "HEY" I laughed "whoa are you and Ryan now a thing" she asked pulling up a picture of him that he sent me "Are you reading my messages" I ran up to her snatching the phone. "Go" she excitedly said plopping onto the bed "exactly where" I giggled confusingly "with ryan hes texted you a bunch and you still haven't replied, what's up" she asked now sitting up "well see the thing is I want to go but i don't know if that's the right thing to do, I don't know I'm just confused I guess" I simply said laying on the floor "confused about what. he's hot he likes you a lot and what's there to lose its not like you're taken or something" she said staring at me. I was now convinced that I should go. "alright" I sprung up fixing my shirt "you're going" she asked excited standing up I just have her a smile "alright well I better head out then the foster home awaits good luck y/n" she hugged me "thanks, I'll text you"
.........................
date with ryan
...........................
Ryan and I arrived to this restaurant. It was super nice, expensive nice. "woah this.. this is amazing" i springing said while he let out a small chuckle.
.........................
26 minutes later
.........................
"uh Ryan" I asked "is something wrong" he replied worriedly "no every great but i left my bag in in your car so, can i get it" i asked unsure because I wasn't sure if he would let me go I had a lot of my stuff in there especially my phone not that I was going to use it. "no sure yeah, um want me to walk with" he said offered "no that's okay it will be quick but thank you" I said smiling taking his keys. I walked out the restaurant a couple of feet away from the car, being pulled to the side "hey" I annoyingly shouted "are you really here with him y/n" he said I looked up to who had pulled me "Shawn" I surprisingly said but not in the happy way. "did you follow us" I started cutting Shawn off from what he was about to say "I honestly don't know what has been up with you lately. I'm just out with a friend, what I can't go out now. Shawn we aren't a thing you can't make me not see my own friends just because you don't like them or him let alone know him. You don't own me" I blurted out annoyed pacing myself, walking back and forth not looking up at him. I felt bad because he was right and I was being bitch. "y/n you don't think I know that but you said we could work on it, work on us and I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure this... you going on dates isn't helping" Shawn said beginning to raise his voice. "I didn't do anything wrong so don't raise your voice at me Shawn I'm just out with a friend" I said looking up at him placing my hands against the wall that was behind me. Shawn had a startled look, worried. I think it was because I was scared about what was going to happen since I walked back agains the wall. Shawn and I have never argued like this let alone had a fight. "y/n, hey look I'm sorry" he said grabbing my chin turning my face to his direction "I don't know why you're making a huge deal out of this" I simply sighed turning my face so that his hand wouldn't be holding it causing him to let a small groan escape. "y/n friends don't treat me like the way you treat me" he blurted out taking a step towards me "Shawn" I signed "no look y/n I didn't come for him I can care less who he is I came her for you, y/n remember when I told you that I liked you, loved you hoping you would realize I didn't just love you, I was deeply in love. With you." he quickly said cuffing my cheek "Shawn-" I started "I'm I love with the way you say my name" he said.
Shawn crashed his lips onto mine, cuffing both my cheeks, lowering one had wrapping it around my waist. I gave in. I kissed back. Then pulling back, away. I started walking back to the restaurant then stopped a couple inches always from Shawn. I looked back so that I would be looking at him then at the ground for a second analyzing everything that just had happen, I once again looked back up at him then made my way into the restaurant.
I saw Ryan sitting there looking at the menu. He deserved better not me I was broken, messed up and the only person I went to was Shawn for everything and anything. I took a seat "hey" he smiled at me, now focused on me. It felt like I cheated on him. We weren't even dating but i felt horrible for giving into the kiss don't get me wrong I enjoyed. "Ryan" I said "yes" he replied "I don't think I could-" I started but he interrupted me "it's Shawn isn't it" he sighed sitting up "I'm so sorry but i just I think I, I'm confuse" I said looking down at my lap ashamed, embarrassed. Having to tell Ryan why I could be here anymore "yeah I kinda got the hint, but don't worry it's fine i understand" he lightly smiled "I'm really sorry" I whispered hugging him. I ran out the restaurant knowing that I would find Shawn sitting in his car. I lightly knocked on the window to get his attention. His eyes widen as soon as he saw me.