First patient

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP POV

"Hello? Earth to Sapnap, do you receive us?" Jack asked, poking him with his pencil, as he had fallen asleep during classes yet again "Five more minutes" he mumbled.

"Dude, we don't have five minutes, we need to go to our next class, come on, move your butt!" he begrudgingly obliged, stretching out and sleepily following his friend.

"Did you stay up till 4 am again?" Niki asked, running up to them "No" he answered with a yawn "I just got home late from the mental hospital" 

"Oh! How was it then? Did they have any cool cases that caught your interest?" Jack asked, suddenly more interested about this than the lesson they had, still, they all entered the classroom and sat next to each other so they could talk.

"They showed me around, the place it's like a fucking maze! I can assure you I'll most definitely get lost at least five times before I get the hand of it" he mumbled annoyed, opening his computer and faking taking notes, typing random words.

"They have a wing dedicated to the dangerous patients, and I'm not allowed in there without supervision" he kept explaining.

"That seems like a good thing, a med student can't be allowed to stay with dangerous patients alone" Niki added, receiving a nod from Jack.

"You're gonna study them?" he asked, but Sapnap shook his head "They are mentally ill people, I'm interested about the one who suffered from a trauma, not a mental illness. Luckily they have an entire other wing filled with those kind of patients" he said excitedly, getting caught by the teacher.

"Nick! Pay attention!" the teacher called "Sorry" he quickly apologized, making Jack snicker "Dude, your stealth levels are below the ground fucking hell, you get caught so goddamn easily" he teased.

"Shut up" he grumbled, making Niki chuckle as well "Did any case you saw caught your attention?"

"Actually yes, there was this guy who apparently has the permission to have his door open during recess" 

"Really? But isn't that like... very dangerous in a mental hospital?" he shrugged "That's why I wanna get to know the basis of his condition and trauma, I'm so exited, I can't wait for the day to end!"

"Nicholas!" the teacher called again "Sorry!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as classes ended and he was done with the afternoon practice, Sapnap immediately headed towards the mental hospital, notebook and pen in hand. He had been told to not bring his computer in, for it might get damaged or the patients could get hurt if they managed to steal it, so he resented to the good old method of taking notes on paper.

"You're early" Bad pointed out as he reached the reception, noticing that the boy was at least 10 minutes early "I got exited" he explained, practically beaming, which made Bad giggle "I can see that. Well, what shall be the first case you want to study?" he asked.