He's back

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUNDY POV

Fundy was lazily staring at the ceiling, throwing in the air a bouncy ball and catching it again before it hit his face, trying to keep his mind from wandering too much, because if it did, then he would only end up feeling more and more miserable for what he had done to his friends and all the victims involved in the shooting.

He frowned when the thought passed through his head, causing him to miss the ball, which ended up hitting him dead in the nose, making him groan as he stood up.

"Ouch..." he rubbed his nose, checking that he didn't involuntarily cause himself a nosebleed "Good, that would have been embarrassing to explain" he mumbled to himself, burying the ball under his mattress before standing up.

He scanned his cell for what's probably the twentieth time since he had been locked up here, it had a bed, a window with bars, and several cracks and cobwebs in their corners. 

Sometimes, while staring at them he would see shapes and images that weren't there, like a triangular one would remind him of Foolish's teeth, or a large M, which his mind immediately connected to his Mexican friend Quackity.

No matter where he looked, he couldn't get his mind to rest.

He wasn't expecting any visits anytime soon, so needless to say he was quite surprised when the guards came to get him, saying that someone came visiting him.

'It's probably Vik or Foolish again' he thought as he stood up, getting handcuffed before being led to the meeting room. They were the only ones who would come, he was grateful for it of course, he enjoyed their company, but he couldn't help in noticing the look of disappointment in Vik's eyes every time their gazes met , and that alone made him wish for them to not come anymore.

But apparently, the blind goddess of luck wasn't on his side today, nor the days before that, because wouldn't you guess it, here it was Vik, waiting for him at a table. But that's not what caught Fundy's attention. 

No, what caught his attention was the fact that his father, Wilbur Soot... or Ghostbur as he goes now, was also there with him.

"Wha... what are... why? Why are you here?" he turned to look at Vik "Why is he here? Why did you let him see me like this!?" he shouted in anger, he didn't want his father, the man he looked up to his whole life, to see him in this state, as a delinquent, someone who betrayed and used the trust of his friends, someone who helped these terrorists to commit such a terrible act.

He could see the disappointment in his sorrowful eyes, they were red and puffy, he had been crying for a while. The knuckles in his hands, which were clasped together and shaking slightly, started to turn white due to how tight his grip was.

"He found out on his own, the second the two terrorists were handcuffed he ran towards me and asked about you" he smirked, shaking his head "When I told him what happened and said he couldn't come to visit, he held me at 'knife point' with a plastic knife, threatening to kill me unless I let him see you" he smiled "You two are father and son, you would do anything for the other, not caring about your well being"