Secret message

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Muffin🧁: I got my group of patients in a room and locked the door, we are all safe, just a few light injuries from a falling over, are you guys ok?

Babushka🔪: We are ok, Toast?

Toasty boy: I went around and locked all the rooms in the hall of the mentally unstable and harmful patients before locking myself in my office, do we have any news from our guards?

Muffin🧁: None, I tried contacting Sam but he wouldn't answer, I hope he's ok. Angela should have gotten George and the others safe too btw.

Toasty boy: Then why isn't she answering her phone?

"Because we are with the fucking terrorists you dumbass" she muttered under her breath as she saw the message scroll over the screen of her phone.

Dream must have followed her gaze, because soon after he walked towards the group, causing them to cower away.

"Stay away from them you psycho!" she shouted, standing in front of them, Dream just rolled his eyes and grabbed the phone from the floor, reading the messages and causing Angela to tense up.

'Oh fuck! This is not good'

"Ahh, I see, so they are still in the building" he said with a grin, throwing the phone back at her, making it land right at her feet "Here's what you're gonna do now, you're gonna take your phone and answer those people, tell them that there's nothing to worry and that we escaped through the back door and they can all come out now" he instructed, Angela just glared back at him.

"And what if I refuse?" she growled. Dream looked around, his eyes scanning the group before landing on Ranboo. He effortlessly lifted his pistol, aiming it directly at him, pulling the trigger.

Luckily, Angela had understood his intention early on, and managed to tackle Ranboo to the ground, saving him.

Jack whistled "She has some impressive reflexes you gotta give her that" Dream just ignored him "Do as I say, otherwise we'll see how many times you'll be able to save your precious patients from this Russian roulette" he said with a sickening grin.

"Fine" she growled, looking back at Ranboo "Stay down Ender, it'll be fine, I promise" he was shaking like crazy, but still nodded, Techno soon taking Angela's place in comforting him as she stood back up.

She picked up her phone, reading the last messages.

Muffin🧁: Angela? Why aren't you answering?

Babushka🔪: Lioness? Please answer us, you're making me worry like crazy! I'm this close to bust the door open and run out to look for you!

Toasty boy: Angela? Is everything ok?

She took a deep breath, starting to type.

Angela😸: I'm alright guys, sorry for the late reply, had to calm down the others.