UNO!!

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? POV

"Yo dude! What's up?" someone from across the hall called, waving as they walked closer "Nothing much, just finished my last assignment and was about to go home and just do nothing all day" his answer sent the other boy into a laughing fit.

"You're so lazy! I still don't get how you managed to enter med school, and how the fuck are you passing all your exams while we are working our asses off just to keep up?! Tell me your secret!!" 

"Nope, you'll have to find out on your own, bye, have fun studying!" he teased as he left the university, walking back towards his apartment, getting greeted my his roommate pacing back and forth in the living room, looking very anxious, seeing that he was literally sweating.

"Did you forget to turn on the AC again?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he made his way inside, feeling the air cool out, meaning that the AC was, in fact, very on.

"Very funny" he said in a sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes "We have a big problem, our bird talked" he quickly added.

"You mean that Mexican girl we hired" he sighed "I knew she wasn't gonna keep her mouth shut, how much did she tell them?"

"Not much, according to our inside agent they only know our code names and that the gal we tried to frame isn't one of us, so they are allowing her to go home but under strict surveillance, just for safety"

"So let me get this straight, Schlatt, Ponk and Purpled had already been caught, cuz they are idiots at hiding evidences, meaning that the only ones still free are me, you and our inside agent? And now they know our code names also?!" he asked angrily, making his roommate cringe "B-basically?"

"Listen you dumb fuck, we have only two options now, the police ain't that dumb, sooner or later they'll find out the trick we used to frame that gal, so we need to get our agent's ass and ours out of this county asap! We can either cause another mess to draw their attention, or wait and hope things calm down" he said in a tense but also angry tone "How long before those documents are done?"

"It's not easy to get a permit for you to get transferred to another university abroad dude! It takes time" 

"Which means?" he asked back, this time in a menacing tone in order to make him understand that he wasn't in the mood for jokes now.

"A-about two weeks?" he asked more than stated, making him sigh again "Fine, but be sure to be ready by then" he said as he placed down his backpack, taking out notebooks and all his school stuff before heading towards his room.

"Where are you going?" he asked, seeing that he came back down a few minutes later, his backpack suddenly so full that it looked like it was about to burst. 

"Just going hunting for some studying material, you know..." he put on a sickening grin "I need to see the stuff for myself in order to learn it" and with that he left, closing the door behind him and leaving his roommate alone again.