Detective

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP POV

"Did you hear? Apparently the police finally got a consistent lead for that sticky case of a few weeks back" Sapnap heard someone whisper in the cafeteria as he got his lunch, quickly joining his friends.

"Did something happen?" he asked "You remember that tragedy in the amusement park?" 

"The one where a lot of kids died due to the shooting that occurred between two gangs? I heard that it was pretty nasty, a lot of families got involved and lost their loved ones" he said in a sad voice.

"Yeah I remember that! It was on all the news for days! Did they finally manage to get the culprits?" Jack asked, receiving a nod from Niki "A few, but not all, apparently the cameras showed around 6 people running out of the gates, they got four but none of them has said anything yet"

"And now they do got some lead, just, out of the blue?" Sapnap asked.

"It seems so" Niki said with a shrug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETECTIVE POV

"You still don't want to spill the beans?! We got three of your partners in crime already, it's only a matter of time before we catch the rest of them!" Foolish spat out, slamming his fist on the iron table to which the prisoner was handcuffed to.

"Bring me a bottle of whisky and I'll think about it" the man said with a large grin, earning a glare from the detective "Throw him back in with the others!"

Foolish went back to his office, where his boss was waiting for him "Still nothing?" he asked, earning a grumble in response as he sat down.

"I swear to God, if you keep sending me to interrogate Schlatt, one of these days I'll just throw the chair at him, he's way too much of a pain in the ass to deal with" he mumbled out, opening the drawer and taking out his Rubik cube, starting to fiddle with it a bit.

"I get your pain, but you're the calmer one among the bunch, I can't send Fundy or Alyssa, since they'll just end up tasing him, and don't get me even stared about Quackity, he tried to flirt again with that Mexican prisoner!" Vikkstar complained as he looked down at the files on his computer.

They had captured 4 of the 6 people who caused the shooting, apparently the members of the opposite gang were all dead, so all the fugitives were on the same side, they just needed to get them to spill their names.

"We identified the four suspects immediately after they got taken into custody, they all have some felonies in their files, but nothing that would point towards something so... brutal. Especially that Mexican girl, what was her name again?" he asked.

"Mamacita apparently" Foolish answered nonchalantly as he kept his focus on the cube.

"She only has some small felonies on her file, I don't get what caused her to get involved into this mess... she's so young"

"Age don't matter Vik, you should know that by now" he said sternly, solving the cube with one movement, placing it back in the drawer "Crime don't have a set age" he remarked.

"Yeah I know it's just... maybe she got influenced by these other criminals" Vik said as he opened the rest of the files "I mean look at the list of crimes they have! It literally goes on for pages and pages!" Foolish rolled his eyes, going to stand by his boss's side, reading said files.

"Purpled is a skilled fighter, he fancy knife and fist fighting, which caused him to get involved in quite a few brawls over the years" he then turned to the second screen.

"While Ponk, on the other hand is pretty skilled with breaking in and stealing valuable stuff from houses or cars" he looked at the last file.

"And finally, that asshole of Schlatt, who tricks people into buying busted cars or invest in failing businesses only to gain the benefits himself" 

"How did all these people end up working together? There must be a connection we are not seeing... but where?" Foolish mumbled, looking between the photos of the four criminals.

Both the detectives got startled when someone knocked on the door of the office "Come in" 

"Good morning sir" 

"Ah Fundy, did you need something?" Foolish asked, finding it strange for him to be here, he usually never comes to the Vik directly, he either goes to Alyssa or to him first.

"I think I've found something interesting that you might like Vik" he said with a grin, pulling out an USB key and plopping it into Vik's computer, quickly opening the recording from one of the cameras of the park, this one showed the shooting from the prospective of the gang.

Aside from getting almost immediately annihilated, it showed someone sneaking up from behind them, trying to ambush the target.

"I guess they tried to cut off their escape" Vik said "Yeah but look closely" Fundy added.

After the shooting started, people started running around, trying to get away and causing everything to become really confusing. The gang soon got destroyed and the attackers escaped.

"It's the same video we've all seen over and over for weeks now Fundy, we all know it like the back of our hand" Vik said confused "Then for weeks you didn't notice a crucial detail, let me show you" 

He slowed down the recording, zooming on a particular corner and clearing out the pixels, it was still pretty blurry but they could all see a woman hold something that resembled a gun, pointing it at the gang.

"Now watch closely" he hit play, and they all saw the woman shoot, but soon running away, holding her right arm and soon disappearing from the camera.

"She probably got hit and then ran away with the others, what's new?" Foolish asked, Fundy smiled "Because she's not among the six people who left through the main gate" that caught everyone's attention.

"Did you manage to identif-" 

"Already done" he said, quickly typing in something, making a file appear "It was pretty easy to find her, not many people dye their hair in rainbow colors" he said with a grin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOREEEE!!! SO MUCH LORRRRREEEEE!!

9 DAYS UNTIL THE BIG BAD EXAM!!!

WE GOT A FANART ABOUT ANGELA!!! <3 THANK YOU Sunnygaming14 =^_^=