Cavalry

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETECTIVE POV

"Q!! Q answer me!" Vik shouted in the phone "Q I swear to God if you-" Foolish stole the device from his boss, giving it a look "He already hung up Vik" he pointed out in an annoyed tone, making Vik groan.

"Of course he did" he grumbled "I swear, that Mexican idiot will be the death of me" Foolish just laughed at his comment "So what's the new plan?"

"Apparently he'll bring out the hostages through the eastern exit, let's move our units over there while we wait for the Swat" he turned to look at Mark "Is that ok with you?" 

The CIA agent sighed, taking off his glasses "There isn't really much I can say against it, if you call back your man to tell him to stop he might get found out, and if you don't, he might be found anyway while evacuating the hostages. The choice is yours"

Vik didn't even hesitate to answer.

"I trust my men, Quackity may look like an idiot, but he's a very skilled policeman" he said firmly, making the agent chuckle "You really have a high consideration for your team, don't you?" he looked over at Alyssa and Foolish "They trust you and you trust them" his smile fell "Shame that one of them was a traitor"

"He's not a traitor" Alyssa said, joining the conversation "If he was a traitor he wouldn't have told us what he knew, if he was a traitor he wouldn't have trusted us"

"And yet he still betrayed you" he remarked, earning a hard glare from them "Now it's not the time to fight" Vik said, stopping the argument before it blew out into a full fledged fight, knowing that both Foolish and Alyssa were quick to violence when someone talked ill of their friends "We have work to do, come on" 

The two shot Mark a glare before listening to their boss's order and heading towards the eastern exit, Vik waited a few seconds so they were out of earshot before speaking again.

"Do not talk about my squad like that ever again" he said in a cold tone "Or next time, I won't stop them" and with that, he walked off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Karl was shaking like crazy in Sapnap's arm, eyes closed shut and tears streaming down his eyes.

"Shh, it's ok, I got you" Sapnap kept repeating, trying to calm him down, but it wasn't working, nothing was. He tried to whistle but Karl was too shaken to whistle back. He tried to make him write, but his hands were just shaking too much to make out something readable, he could still talk, but there was no way in hell he would say anything in a situation like this.

"It will be alright, I'll protect you" he assured, shooting a glare at Dream, who in response just lifted his gun at him "Got a problem?" he asked.

"No!" Angela called, grabbing Sapnap's arm, dragging them both closer to her "No they don't, we apologize!" Dream hummed, lowering his gun, satisfied of the answer.