We'll wait for you

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP POV

"So you'll have to wait a bit huh?" Jack asked as they walked towards the cafeteria "Yeah, apparently he had a bad reaction and needs to stay isolated for a bit" he said with a sigh, a bit annoyed.

"Look at the bright side, they are allowing you to see him at least, just not now" Niki added "Changing subject, how are you two doing with your exams?" that made both Jack and Sapnap groan.

"Don't make me even start! The fucker straight up kicked me out of the room because I couldn't recognize a dog rib from a cat one. I mean there's literally no difference between the two besides the size!!" Jack grumbled, to which Sapnap shook his head "The size should be a hint of itself Septic" he said in an obvius tone, earning a glare.

"Ok, so how did your exam go Mr. I know it all?" 

"It went pretty well, I got a 25/30, which is still pretty good considering my grades" he answered, sticking his tongue out "You should really try and get grades as close as 30 Sap, especially now that you are on your last year" Niki pointed out.

"Yeah but both you and I know I'm not that smart" he added with a chuckle "And yet you manage to pass those fucking exams while I don't" Jack grumbled, earning a soft punch from him "Come on, I'll help you study a bit, let the master teach the student" he teased, immediately getting captured in a choke-hold by Jack, who started ruffling his hair.

"You fucker!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What happened to you?" Angela asked when she saw Sapnap walk in the reception, his hair all over the place "Let's just say my friend is an idiot and leave it there" he grumbled, making her chuckle.

"Come here" she walked towards him, taking out a small brush from her white coat, starting to brush his hair in place "You'll scare the patients with your Einstein look"

"Thanks... why do you have a brush with you anyway?" she smiled "A girl must be ready for any inconvenience, besides, some patients like to get their hair done, it helps them calm down" an idea popped in her head.

"Do you want to meet a very peculiar case? It's not related to any trauma but I thing you'll find it quite interesting" she proposed, quickly finishing to fix his hair in place "Aaaand done" she said proudly.

"What kind of case are we talking about?" he asked, now interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There we are, room 81006" she said proudly, reaching in her coat to find the keys for the door "Wasn't this the room you asked Bad about the other day?" Angela chuckled "You remembered? I wasn't expecting you to" she gestured the nearby guard to come closer and he did.