Dinner out

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP POV

"Sap? Did you fall into the toilet or are just just going for a wank in there?" Charlie asked after Sapnap locked himself in the bathroom and remained there for approximately twenty minutes.

"Neither of those you fucker!" he shouted back, immediately regretting it, as he felt his throat start burning, he had been changing clothes and fixing his hair from the second he woke up, he just couldn't make up his mind.

"Just put on a shirt and a pair of pants dude! You're not going to a fucking wedding!" Septic shouted annoyed "And open the fuck up! I need to take a piss!" Sapnap rolled his eyes, resenting and opening the door, going back to his room to continue his clothes selection, passing by Niki in the process.

"You ok Sap?" 

"Yeah" he said offhandedly, dropping a pile of clothes on his bed, his eyes scanning each end every outfit.

"I think you legit emptied your whole closed" Niki commented, peeking inside it "Yup, completely empty" she said with a chuckle "Did you make up your mind yet?"

"No..." he said with a groan "Why is it so hard to choose!?" Niki just giggled in response "It's normal, you want to look at your best when you meet someone you like" she assured "Want me to help you pick?"

"Yes please..." he mumbled, in the end he had to drive a little over the speed limit in order to arrive on time at Karl's house, he checked his hair in the mirror one last time and then exited the car, ringing the doorbell.

"Coming!" Puffy's voice called, soon opening the door "Oh hi Sap, I'll get Karl right away. I'm entrusting you with him, so please bring him back before it gets dark, alright?" he nodded, feeling far too nervous to talk.

After about a minute or so, Karl came at the door, he was wearing the same outfit he had the day he first came to visit Sapnap in the hospital, not that he minded, he liked seeing that side of him, so chaotic but at the same time so calm and peaceful.

"Hi" Karl said shyly, smiling "Hi" the two boys just stood awkwardly one in front of the other for a good minute before Puffy broke the ice for them.

"You should get going before the fast food place gets overrun by people" she suggested sarcastically, startling them.

"R-right, let's go Karl" Karl hummed, following Sapnap as they walked towards their destination.

"They are so hopelessly shy that it's almost painful to watch" Puffy mumbled to herself with a giggle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During their walk, Sapnap took the initiative and reached over, grabbing Karl's hand, he peeked over and noticed the shorter boy was blushing, a small smile present on his features.