Backup plan

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIK POV

Vik was sorting out the rescued hostages in different groups, this was necessary in order to make sure that the terrorists weren't hiding among them. His attention got drawn by his phone when he received a message from Quackity.

Q: Two terrorists, armed to the fucking teeth, third room from the right, last corridor on the left, hurry, we can't stall them for long, they have hostages.

"WE!? WHAT IS THAT MEXICAN IDIOT DOING?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

"You just wanted to make another carnage didn't you?" Angela growled, placing herself in front the group, trying to protect them at best of her abilities.

"You got that right, now, do you want to be the first one to die or you prefer that it's one of your so precious patients to go?" he grinned, an idea popping in his mind "Actually, let's make this a little more interesting" he eyed George, and before anyone could do anything, grabbed his arm and forced him to stand up, drawing him closer.

"George!" Angela was soon on her feet, but Dream kept her away with his gun "You move, you die" he threatened in a dark voice, being clearly done with her. 

"So Georgie" he said with a smile "Here's what we'll do. We'll play rock, paper, scissor. Each time you win, I won't shoot, but if you lose, I will" he grinned "I'll keep moving my gun back and forth, so whenever you loose, whoever is in it's trajectory will get it" he tilted his head to the side.

"Ready?" 

George looked back at Angela, he was shaking badly and was on the verge of tears "A-angy..." 

Angela didn't know what to do, she looked back at the entrance of the room, but both Bad and the policeman were gone.

'They probably hid or went to look for help, we need to stall things out until they can bring reinforcement' she thought.

"It... it will be alright George, just do what he says, I promise you'll all be fine" she said with a smile, leaning over to whisper to Sapnap "We need to stall, any ideas?" she whispered, asking for his help.

Sapnap nodded, taking a pebble from inside his pocket and throwing it against the nearest wall when Dream wasn't looking, making noise. Of course, that attracted the terrorists attention, and they both turned towards it.

"What was that?" Jack went closer so to inspect it, Angela used this opportunity to talk with the others "Listen, whatever it happens, try to stay out of the gun's range, ok? Help is on their way" they shakily nodded, standing up. Sapnap had to help Karl, seeing that his legs were shaking.

"Just a pebble, it must have fallen from the ceiling or something" Jack commented, throwing it at his partner, who caught it "Yeah... whatever" he said nonchalantly, walking back towards George, his psycho grin returning.