It's just a dream... or is it?

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP POV

The next day Sapnap came back to the mental hospital again, he wanted to go see Karl straight away but decided that he needed to gather some informations about at least a patient per day first, he had a thesis to write after all, and he couldn't focus all his study on just one patient. 

He was given a folder and headed towards a room, soon finding Bad waiting for him at the entrance.

"He's not an unstable patient, but I'll stand by just in case, he can get pretty panicky when stressed" Sapnap nodded, the two entering the room and finding a boy around the same age as Karl sitting on the floor with Sam.

"Oh hi Sam, come to visit?" Bad asked, receiving a nod from him "Yeah, do you need me to leave?" he asked, noticing that Sapnap was there too "No, you can stay, it could be better for him to have someone familiar close by" he assured, receiving a calm nod in response.

"Ok uhm..." Sapnap quickly checked the patient's folder again, it was a very long and problematic one, he suffered from insomnia, social anxiety and had a really hard time differentiating reality from dreams apparently, because he often had nightmares.

"Hi, my name is Sapnap, what's yours?" he asked nicely, offering his hand to him "I-i'm George" he answered. 

"Nice to meet you George, do you mind if I ask you some questions?" he nodded as Sam kept rubbing his arm, keeping him calm "How old were you when you got into this institution?"

"A-around 20, now I'm 24" he answered calmly, turning to look at Sam "But I don't feel lonely, dad comes visit me often" he said with a smile, earning a surprised look from Sapnap.

"Hold on, Sam is your father?!" he nodded "Oh yeah, I suppose we forgot to tell you. Sam adopted George when he was very small and had been raising him ever since" Bad explained, giving the two a smile.

"When I first saw him in the orphanage, isolated in a corner and curled up in a ball, all alone and with no friends, my body moved instinctively. and before I could realize it, I had pen in my hand and was signing the papers" he said with a chuckle. 

George smiled back, squeezing his father's hand a bit, making him know that he too, loved him very much.

"I was very reluctant on getting him enrolled in this structure, working in here I've seen my fair share of... disturbing cases" he looked at his son with sorrowful eyes "I tried my best to help him but... he only kept getting worse and worse..."

"What were his symptoms?" Sapnap asked "He often woke up in the middle of the night screaming and trashing, I would rush to his side but more often than not he didn't even recognize me"

"Confusion" Sapnap whispered, receiving a nod from Bad "He was in a far too confused and shaken state to understand anything in those moments" Sam clenched his fists "But the final drop that made me want to seek professional help was... when he ran to the kitchen and took a knife, pointing it at me" Sapnap's breath caught in his throat.