How do you feel?

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP POV

It was currently 4 am in morning, Sapnap was aimlessly walking down the streets, trying to get his mind around what Niki asked him.

"Nick, do you like this Karl in a romantic way?"

That phrase kept repeating itself over and over in his head to the point he was getting sick to hear it.

"I should probably go back now..." he didn't even give her a proper answer, he just ran out of the door and kept running aimlessly until his lungs started to hurt and his legs gave in, it has been almost 5 hours now since he left his apartment "They are probably worried for me" he said with a sigh, stopping on his tracks.

"Now where the fuck am I?" he looked around, truth to be told, he had no idea of where he ended up, he wasn't paying attention when he was walking around during all those hours.

"Fuck... I didn't even grab my phone before leaving" he grumbled, looking for a solution.

"Hey wait a minute..." he saw a familiar looking tree and decided to walk towards it, soon recognizing his surroundings "How the hell did I manage to get to Karl's mom house?! It's at least 10 miles away from my apartment!" he shouted incredulous.

He pondered his option before letting out yet another sigh "Well, I'm out of option anyway" he walked down the familiar street and towards Puffy's house, ringing the doorbell.

"Now she'll definitely think I'm a weirdo, no normal person comes ringing at your door at 5 in the morning" he said with a yawn.

After a few minutes, the lights turned on and he heard a voice through the intercom.

"W-who is it?" Puffy hesitantly asked "It's me, Sapnap" he cringed "Sorry for disturbing you at this hour but I got lost and forgot my phone home" he awkwardly explained, feeling very embarrassed.

"O-oh" it was all she said before she opened the door, allowing him in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETECTIVE POV

"Why does that asshole of a CIA agent get to use my office instead of someone else's?! It's not fair hombre!!" Quackity complained to Vik "Because you are the one who only uses his office to sleep and fuck around, you'll survive without it for a bit" he answered back, keeping his attention on what he was doing while Quackity kept complaining.

"Vik!" Foolish called, barging in his office "We have a call from the Alyssa! She say someone came at Puffy's house!"

"What now? It's 5 am, who would pay her a visit at this hour?! Give me the phone!" he snatched the device from Foolish.

"Hello? Boss?"

"Alyssa, what is going on?" Vik asked.

"No clue, a guy just rang the doorbell and after a while she let him in"