Chapter Seven

Warning: hurt/comfort, minor nonconsensual touching, attempted  nonconsensual sex

He bit me.

At first, Cuddles had been angry that Shifty drew blood, but once the pain subsided and it didn't look like it would bleed anymore, a thrill went through him. It was the first time Shifty had hurt Cuddles. Punished him because he was overstepping his place. Even though he felt justified in taking the bottle from Shifty, he liked the pain that came from the consequences of his actions. He managed to clean the wound and put a small bit of gauze around the wounded area before he decided he was calm enough to leave the bathroom.

Can't believe I got a hard on from that...

He didn't masturbate to get rid of it, since if Shifty heard he feared the young raccoon would lose his mind. He was always a prude when it came to Cuddles, but it was always much more enticing that way.

He wasn't expecting to see Shifty standing there in the hallway when he came out of the bathroom, patting his hair dry from the hydrogen peroxide he had put on the wound. He could only stop and stare at him. There was blood smeared on his face and tears in his eyes. The sight itself was a familiar display.

He opened his mouth to say something, but was stopped short when Shifty had run at him, ramming straight into his chest. He had been caught off guard and ended up falling onto his ass with Shifty coming down with him. He hissed a bit in pain, but quieted down when he realized Shifty was hugging him.

He stared down at him, surprised, but delighted. He knew he shouldn't, but he grinned and leaned back a bit.

"Oh? What's this now? Feeling bad?" When Shifty didn't respond, Cuddles put his hand on his back, amusement spreading throughout him. "I bled a lot just now. I could have died. That was really mean, Shifty–"

"I'm sorry, alright?" Shifty yelled suddenly, cutting Cuddles off.

He blinked in surprise before he noticed that Shifty was trembled. More so than he was used to. He frowned, sitting back up and placing both of his hands on his back, slowly and firmly rubbing it to calm him down. He opened his mouth but stopped when Shifty snapped again.

"I–! I didn't–! Your ear! I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to– I just–!"

Cuddles stared down at him, "Oh... it's fine. It stopped bleeding pretty fast. I was just kidding, there wasn't even that much blood. Relax."

Shifty let go and shoved Cuddles, almost making him hit the floor had he not grabbed Shifty's arms to stop himself from falling.

"Fuck you! Goddamnit, I fucking hate you!"

Cuddles frowned and sat back up while Shifty kept his head down and looked away. He tried to get Shifty to look up at him, but he refused.

"Hey, don't be like that. You know exactly why I tried to stop you. I don't blame you for biting me, okay?"

He heard Shifty hiccup and he felt bad. He was crying now. The ear biting wasn't even that big of a deal. He's been through worse.

"I thought you left."

Cuddles' ears twitched and he blinked, focusing back on Shifty, "What?"