Chapter Twenty-Five

Warning: mildly graphic sexual assault, mentions/graphic depictions of child abuse, paedophilia, hurt/comfort

Shifty came to pretty quickly. He had been stunned at being hit, but whatever hit him had hit him at an odd angle. So, enough to make him, temporarily, pass out.

However, when he came to, he had found himself in a shabby little shed, tied up and gagged. He panicked for a moment, but stopped when he heard voices outside.

"Dreamy, I think you're going too far."

That was Truffles. So, he had stuck around Dreamy, even after Shifty told him to get away from him.

"Shut up, Truffles. I told you he owed me. Now that I have him, he'll repay his debt. I'm surprised his new monkey didn't follow him. Whatever distracted him was just what we needed."

That was Dreamy. Had that dirtbag really been waiting for him to come out alone? How long had he been watching Shifty? Did he take those pictures of him in his room?

"What does he even owe you? We all split profits from our heists like we agreed. He planned most of those."

He heard someone get slapped and he assumed Dreamy hit Truffles.

"Shut up already. I got what I wanted. Now, get out of here. I'm going to deal with Shifty by myself. You and the other one already got paid, so buzz off until I call for you again."

He heard footsteps leaving and footsteps coming towards the door. His heart raced as he fought to sit up. He was tied up in such a way that he could only roll onto his stomach. The lock on the door jingled open and he panicked. Immediately he turned back around and went limp, hoping that if Dreamy thought he was still asleep, he wouldn't do anything yet.

Cuddles will save me. He said he would protect me.

He heard the door open and he remained still. Footsteps signaled Dreamy coming towards him and the door closed. His heart was racing. But he hoped he looked like he was still unconscious.

Dreamy wasn't a very patient man. He was also very smart. So he wasn't so surprised when he felt a kick hit his side, forcing him to open his eyes. He yelped through the gag and coughed when the air returned to him.

Shifty blinked back the tears in his eyes and looked at Dreamy with all the hate and disgust he could muster. Dreamy smirked, and walked around him.

"Hm. You've been busy, Shift."

Shifty glared at him as best he could, but there were still tears in his eyes. Dreamy smirked before grabbing one of Shifty's legs and lifting it up.

"Do you know how hard it was to get into contact with your dad? I was hoping something would happen if I told him to come for you tonight since you had a debt to pay for him. I didn't expect you to leave the safety of your own home. But what luck for me. And no one followed you. What a lonely life you lead, Shifty."

Shifty squirmed and muffled protests, trying to kick at him, but Dreamy grabbed his other leg and dragged him over to a corner. Shifty yelled through the gag, but it was too muffled to really call for any help. Dreamy grabbed a pole and some duck tap and before he knew it, his ankles were taped to the pole. Dreamy used a lot of tape and he couldn't even wiggle his legs, the most he could do was close his legs.