Chapter 3

Deimos and Aerglo were a species I've never seen before. Ever.

Deimos had big black eyes. He didn't have a nose, just tiny slits in the center of his face with small lips. He had short black "hair" that went to his chin with pointed ears that pointed out of the locks.

His skin also had scales everywhere, they were a deep green but got lighter as they came to his belly. His webbed fingers and feet were also something that gave me mixed emotions of curiosity and pure wonder. He wasn't clothed and didn't even have a penis that I could see.

Aerglo was something that reminded me of the tales of angels that the elders used to tell. He had big yellow eyes and his lips and nose resembled mine. His shoulders, belly, hips, arms, and legs were covered in brown and gold feathers.

His wings were big doubling his size and his clawed feet had razor-sharp talons. His hands, much like mine, had a missing pinky and had small tufts of feathers on top. His groin was covered in a white loincloth that contrasted against his whole body, making all the gold highlights seem brighter.

It was just then that I felt overpowered. I knew nothing about these beings that were going to be my brothers, so I had no way to know if they were dangerous enough to kill me.

Saros had set me upon a bed and stood behind me as the two boys looked at me from their corner of the bed. Deimos tilted his head and a fork-like tongue emerged and quickly went back into his mouth a few times. Aerglo slowly approached me, acting like I was the dangerous one.

My white hair pooled around me as I pulled my legs into my chest. My red eyes studied them both as they did me. "This is Ceilo. He will be your new brother, I will not tolerate any fighting."

Saros's tone was sharp and demanding as he spoke. Aerglo came closer to me, dropping into a crouch. Deimos had yet to approach me. Soon enough I heard a cooing noise from Aerglo. His face came very close to mine, a little too close.

His bright yellow eyes looked into my red ones and he cooed again. I shifted my head down covering my face with my hair, squeezing my legs tighter to myself, and tried to make myself smaller. My brain and body screamed stress and being next to creatures I've never seen seemed to make it worse.

As soon as Aerlgo went to touch my face I freaked out, curled my lips back, and hissed at him. A terrible habit I picked up from when I was a kid. This caused Aerglo to quickly fly backward but his wings caused a hard gust of wind to push me backward. Saros quickly grabbed me before I fell off the bed.

I think Saros started to understand that I was becoming stressed out because he picked me up and shushed me. What I didn't expect was to be stabbed with a needle in my neck.

Jerking I let out I soft scream from the sudden pain. I didn't fall asleep though, but my body seemed to become loose. I felt calmer and dazed. Saros shushed me again and slowly sat down with me on his lap. I looked to his chest to see deep scratches from my nails.

I felt guilty, but that was human instinct. I was naturally a brat but I was still loving and compassionate, it was in my nature. I reached up and touched one of the scratch marks only to be slapped on the hand. Frowning, I tried my best to sit up and touch it again. I placed a kiss next to the one closer to me and leaned my forehead onto his skin.

I know it was the drugs making me act more affectionate or I never would've done that.

My head was spinning and I couldn't grasp what was being done to me as the drug kicked in. I've had many owners use it on me in the past. It nulled the senses and made even the angriest person tame. It only lasted a few minutes but it still felt violating.

I closed my eyes as I felt a scaled, webbed hand touch my leg. Saros's hand rubbed my back softly as the other creatures examined me. I couldn't do anything about it.

Someone played and sniffed my hair, and another looked at my feet and hands. They were smelling me, getting used to my scent.

Soon enough the drug started to wear off. My mind's mental block slowly faded and I started to think more clearly. Grumbling slightly, I pressed my head harder into Saros's torso. "Come pets let's go clean off," His voice rumbled through his chest, vibrating in my ears.

He picked me back up and walked off to an adjoining room. It had a large pool that looked like nature had taken over. The lights were strung inside of the pink water illuminating the room in a pink glow. Soaps and salts in jars lined the left side of the pool and towels lined the right. Deimos and Aerglo ran inside below us jumping into the water.

Saros sat me down near the edge, slowly unwrapping the white cloth the breeder's helpers had put me in. He looked me over carefully, his gaze hovering over the bruises left by the breeder. Then traveled along my stomach and groin.

Lifting me he sat me in the pool where the other two watched and looked me over as well. I adverted my gaze and swam away towards the bench. Or at least tried to. "Ceilo what did I say about distancing yourself from me."

Looking up, Saros had undressed and climbed into the pool. Pulling me towards him he swam us towards the soaps. "I told you I'd like to examine your unique coloring. So I intend to do so."

Sitting me on an underwater bench, he turned and grabbed a bowl. Pouring water over my head. Immediately my hair stuck to my face and eyes, reaching up I pushed it all back. My eyelashes stuck together getting water in my eyes. "You are quite beautiful," Saros said as he grabbed some soap from a jar.

Placing it in my hands I gently got to work cleaning my hair with the sweet-smelling soap. Untangling the knots and moved to wash my body, eventually ducking under the water to rinse off. "Interesting," I heard as I resurfaced.

Tilting my head up at my owner, I looked at his eyes. He analyzed my every movement, "Are you perhaps a water animal as well?"

Raising an eyebrow at him, I answered, "No but I do find water comforting, the elders used to say our bodies are made up of mostly water."

This caused Deimos' attention to tune into our conversation. "But you're a land-based creature, are you not?"

"I don't live in the water if that's what your asking."

"Then why is it you enjoy the water so much?"

Does Saros know anything about humans? Why did he decide to buy me if that's the case? Deciding to not answer I dunked my head back under the water and held my breath.

The water was clear and didn't burn my eyes surprisingly. After a few minutes, I came back up pushing my hair away from my face. Going back to untangling my hair, Saros still asked some random questions until Aerglo came over. He seemed to be wary of coming near me. Good, fear me.

"Come Aerglo," Saros said waving his hand.

Aerglo was timid but did as told. His wings were soaking wet and now brown looked extremely heavy on his thin body. I looked at his back for the first time to see feathers flowing down connecting to his wings and hips. Saros picked him up and placed him on the ledge of the pool, holding a jar of something I've never seen before.

He started applying it all over Aerglo, and soon enough the soaking wet feathers became dry. I became so entranced over watching the process I didn't realize Deimos was coming up behind me until I was pulled into the water.

I thrashed hard and lost my breath quickly before I even went under. He wasn't letting go of my legs and continued to pull deeper into the pool. Black dots spotted my vision and my head felt like it was going to explode from the pressure.

Then there was blackness.