Chapter 5

!!Spicy Chapter!!

Honestly, after the weird question interview thing we did, it helped me gather much-needed information about my new acquaintances. Which was, 1) Aerglo is adorable and honestly super easy to get along with, and 2) Deimos is annoying and I'm already starting to hate him.

But overall, Aerglo came from a bird tribe in the North, where we are, and was very pack originated. He loved having his wings stroked and pruned, my guess is cause it's like a massage, and eating some weird berry thing that Saros gives as a treat.

Deimos came from the South. According to Saros, he never had a pack, which led him to have a hard time adapting to new people. That doesn't excuse his rudeness though in my opinion. Overall I didn't learn much about him because he didn't want to talk to me.

Currently, though, Saros is giving us our meals for lunch. Which for me were some weird meat I've never seen, fruit, and water. Aerglo was sitting next to me talking about something random that I wasn't paying attention to. The smell of the meat brought back memories from when I was with the cats. Smiling slightly at the thoughts I started to eat. "You should smile more."

Turning quickly, Aerglo stared at me in wonder. Smile more? Shrugging I went back to my meal, Saros had upped my serving size because "I was too skinny" and he thought it looked scary. Though much to his annoyance, I still didn't eat much when he fed me. I liked and preferred my body lean and strong.

I jumped startled when I felt a hand run through my hair. Turning, Saros was petting and playing with the strands. The white of my hair contrasted on his skin as it flowed through his long fingers. "Why are you doing that?"

"Your fur looked soft and I wished to play with it," he stated.

Aerglo reached out and touched my hair lightly, his eyes lighting up. "It is very soft," he said in wonderment.

Shrugging my shoulders I continued to eat, looking up to Deimos who I found staring at me. His dark eyes were boring down on me in a very predatory gaze. No doubt was he mad about the attention I was receiving, especially from Aerglo.

Saros's hand went away from my hair only to go down my back in a pressured manner. It felt really good. He did it again but lightly used his nails making a small moan of pleasure escape my lips.

Leaning into his touch, I arched my back. I've never been touched this way, let alone felt the tension release from my muscles like this. He kept the motion going, applying different kinds of pressure with his nails and fingers. Aerglo was still playing with my hair and combing through it.

For the first time, I felt relaxed. Not tense and preparing to fight.

Another breathy moan left my mouth, my eyes were drooping and I felt calm. Suddenly the back rubs stopped.

Saros gently lifted my chin and looked into my tired eyes. "You look very appealing like that, young pet," he said in his deep voice.

Leaning down he kissed me then, turned to Aerglo, and did the same. Looking back Deimos, he motioned him over, "Love comes here, join us."

He huffed and turned around, aggressively eating his fish. He was stubborn that was for sure and about as disobedient as I was. I snickered to myself.

Soon Saros came back to me and massaged my back again with his beautifully skilled hands. He worked all the tense muscles making me putty in his hands. I moaned in pleasure when he massaged my butt working his way slowly down to the back of my thighs.

I was in pure bliss.

Aerglo's soft hands gently lifted my face, my hooded eyes peering into his wide, curious ones. "Do you like kisses?"

He was adorable. His head tilted to the left with big eyes looking over my face. Saros hit another pleasurable spot, causing my eyes to close and a small whine to escape me.

Opening my eyes again I was slightly surprised to see Deimos standing behind Aerglo. His eyes were predatory and filled with desire. Something I commonly saw in my past owners' eyes.

It scared me a bit

I looked back to Aerglo. His once curious eyes too were filled with desire, so much it was almost painful looking. I nodded at him leaning my head further upward slightly baring my neck.

Instantly he leaped towards me, kissing slowly and cautiously. Testing the waters.

His lips were sweet and soft, tasting like the fruit from our lunch. Lightly he pried open my mouth and his tongue explored. It was weirdly shaped pointed, round, and soft. I moaned again when his hands trailed my chest and grazed my nipple.

A deep low growl sounded, sending shivers all down my already sensitive body. Aerglo quickly backed away from me, making me whine. Deimos growled lowly again before passionately kissing him.

It was erotic.

Lightly I was lifted into Saros's lap, his hand now trailing down my chest towards my groin. I looked up at his hooded deep purple eyes, his face was tight. "You are very alluring, love," his already deep voice became that much deeper.

Gently he rubbed me through the cloth, making my hips shift on his erection. "I would gladly take you pet but I would break you in the process."

As much as I wanted to, I knew he was right. I wouldn't be able to do any form of intercourse with him.

He untied my loincloth and started gently caressing my thighs causing little shivers. Then he grabbed me gently, inspecting. "I didn't expect it to retain this lovely pink color or enlarge," he grazed the slit lightly making me let out a breathy moan, "Nor did I think you'd become this sensitive. Many surprising things are coming from you pet."

Saros took his time examining me for a while, and in my honest opinion took too long. Soon though, he started to pump me, making me reach and grip my hands into his dress.

I've never been caressed this way, never felt so pleasured. Quick breaths escaped my lips, as I arched my back in my almost release. He pumped quicker and played with the head while whispering loving words making my mind muddled in ecstasy as I released with a cry, going limp in his arms.

"You came beautifully love," he said pressing a kiss to my head.

I kissed his abs lightly as I lay there basking in my high. I could hear Aerglo and Deimos's moans from across the way but could care less. Saros's erection had gone down quickly, making me slightly sad. I had wanted to return the favor somehow, but he was right there was little I could do for him.

Looking up I observed the other pets. Deimos was dominating. His powerful tall build thrust into Aerglo at a hard, slow pace making him release small chirps and coo-ing like hums. Which I guess was his version of moans. Deimos let out deep spine-chilling growls and grunts as he caged his lover in his arms.

Soon they came. Aerglo purring rubbing his face into Deimos's neck, tightening his legs around his waist. Neither moved from their position.

"They've knotted."

I looked up at Saros in confusion, which I'm guessing he saw on my face. "Deimos's species knots their mates due to the low pregnancy rates. It also serves for water breeding so they don't drift apart."

Made sense I suppose even if I found it a little weird. "How long does it usually last?"

"Not long usually a couple of minutes," he said running his hand through my hair.

At some point, I fell asleep during his petting session but at least I fell asleep knowing that I felt slightly safer than I ever felt before.