Chapter 7

!!Warning!!

This chapter is very heavy and contains sexual abuse/sexual harassment/minor rape. I will put a "***" at the beginning and end of that section for those who wish to skip it.

______

As soon as we reached the playroom, I immediately took refuge under the bed. Hoping that they wouldn't let the man touch me. 

Before long the door opened and soon their voices filled the room. I cowered further back and watched through the opening. 

"Where is Ceilo?" Saros's deep voice filled the room, no one said anything but soon he continued, "Ceilo come out from under the bed. Your past owner is here to see you."

I didn't budge.

Then suddenly my foot was grabbed and I was pulled from under the bed. His skin felt like fire on my ankle and I gasped in surprise. "Sometimes you need to use a little force with them, especially the independent ones like him," he held me above his head so his face was eye level with mine.

"You see humans tend to go one of two ways. Be in a pack or are raised independently. Though I'm not quite sure why Ceilo seems to be independent given that he was raised in the cat breeding grounds," his eyes looked over me before setting me down, "So are there specific questions you wish to ask me?"

As soon as I was placed on the ground I became stoic, I learned from experience he hated it when I became that way. Because I wasn't fun anymore he sold me back to the Breeder.

"Yes, I was wondering how to discipline him. I'm a little scared to use the discipline collar on him because his skin is too soft," Saros said as he petted Aerglo's wings, "Especially since he and Deimos don't get along too well at the moment."

*** Beginning of Warning ***

"I had no problem with the discipline collar, though he does have some weak spots that you could use against him instead of using the collar. Would you like me to show you?" his smirk returned to his face and his eyes held a certain glint to them that I've seen many times in the past.

Saros hesitated before answering, "I suppose."

Having everyone's eyes on me was too much, as he came closer to me I could feel my life slipping away again. My nerves were on fire and the feeling of wanting to flee was so strong. "For slight disobedience, I recommend grabbing them by the back of the neck then pinning them down, like so," quickly he shoved me to the floor making me wheeze.

"This is a good move to stop them from fighting and exhaust them," his hand was so tight around my neck that I couldn't get air. I squirmed under his grip but could do nothing compared to his size and strength. Then he let go, I could already feel the bruise coming along with many others from the impact. 

"It's also enough to daze them. Next, this is for the more extreme measures," he paused looking at Saros, "You have to be careful about what you're doing so I advise this in the most extreme of situations," Saros nodded and gestured for him to continue, though he looked to be second-guessing himself, "The males don't like this at all so there will be a bit of a fight."

I knew exactly what he was going to do, but before I could do anything he'd already pinned me down against his chest. My thrashing stopped as soon as his hand hovered over my groin. My breathing picked up and it felt like I was hyperventilating when he raised the cloth.

"Now all you need to do I shove your fingers in dry."

It felt like hell.

I screamed so loud, my ears started ringing, and my body felt on fire as he forced his fingers inside me so roughly. I don't know what happened after that, but I heard yelling and the guards burst through the doors. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't see. 

What's happening to me?

Gentle hands picked my shaking form off the floor. I heard murmuring and felt something wet dripping from my hole. I think I was crying but I don't know.

Soon something pricked my neck and then I fell asleep.

***End of Warning***

Mumbles were heard through my brain fog and the feeling of soft cloth caressed me. My whole body hurt and my eyes felt dry and puffy as I opened them. Looking around, I was back up in my hammock, only this time I knew I couldn't get down by myself.

Slightly shifting I whimpered as I moved my hips. It hurt so bad. Why did Saros allow him here? I thought he cared for me. I thought he was different.

"Is he doing better?" a gentle, deep voice said.

"No, the healer said he had a panic attack and that Covel tore his anus lining Zenith! He was his past owner! How could you do that to your pet," Saros's voice said, barely a whisper.

"He's an abuser love, you didn't know that either. How could you have known."

"I can't get his scream out of my head," his voice was cracking.

"I know love, all we can do now is wait for him to wake up. We need to check up on the other pets as well, they're just as stressed."

I heard Saros whisper under his breath lightly as I tried to turn to face them. Instead, I gasped from the pain. Then the sound of feet quickly making their way to me ring in my ears. "Ceilo are you awake?"

I answered him with a small whimper. Slowly I was lifted out of the hammock into warm arms. "I'm so sorry Ceilo, I didn't know," Saros said crying pretty gold tears from his eyes, "I should've listened to Aerglo when he told me something felt wrong. No. I should've paid more attention to what he was doing to you and how you were reacting."

A tall red-skinned man with black eyes came up behind him, wrapping all three of us into a hug. "We should let him lay on the bed to rest love," he said kissing his cheek.

Saros nodded and did as told, placing a soft kiss on my mouth before giving me room. "We're going to get Aerglo and Deimos okay? They've been worried sick about you."

I watched them leave and tried to relax, even for just a moment, by myself.

I felt empty.

Like everything was drained from me like when I was a kid. 

That man had always been that ruthless to me in the past, so it was no surprise that he would still be the same. He had once left many scars on my body before selling me back to the Breeder who treated them day in and day out in hopes to sell me again.

"Ceilo?"

But what did Saros mean by that's not how you're supposed to treat your pets? I've never once had an owner who didn't treat me like the man did. Even the Breeder treated me horribly.

A hand touched my cheek gently, making me lazily look up at the red-skinned man. I've never seen him before, then again I haven't been here all that long either. "Ceilo are you okay?"

I turned my head in front of me, Aerglo was crouched in front. His pretty yellow eyes were wide and pupils were blown. His tanned skin looked paler than usual too. Why did he look sick? 

I nodded.

Scaled hands lifted me gently until I was lying on a smooth chest. Soon Aerglo joined on the other side wrapping his wings around us. "We'll have to take him back to the doctor tomorrow to make sure everything is fine. We're still learning how your species work but I might bring an elder to come to look tonight first."

"Yeah I agree, I'll go see if there's any in the facility," the red-skinned man kissed Saros deeply then touched their heads together, "I'll be back soon love."

When he left Saros approached me, "Let me see how it looks, love."

Slowly he reached towards me, lifting the loose cloth. "The bleeding has stopped thankfully. I do find it weird that your blood is red when your veins are blue though," he mumbled under his breath.

At least that's better than bleeding to death from my anus.