Chapter 21

Time skip (again)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was near the end of your visit when it seemed as though everyone kicked into high gear due to some rivalry trouble (yes even grandma she'd been polishing guns in her rocking chair).

Since you weren't in the states you didn't know much about what was going on but apparently the situation was pretty bad. The only information you got was from your husban. It got to the point you had tasked yourself with keeping Aria company since you and her were pretty much out of the loop.

Thantos said it would be for the best to remain indoors while apologizing repeatedly for cancelling our plans for sight seeing. But he said he'd make up for it in another way at another time.

(We are gonna hold him to that)

Even after employing outside help to find your target you hadn't gotten news back and with all of the chaos. Despite being busy Thanatos was still keeping tabs on you making sure nothing would happen.

At some point you could've sworn the twins were carrying a couple more body bags than usual but when you asked grandma she said it was just boys being boys.

Making sure as much stuff was packed you had a emergency case in case the situation got rough. You also wore your stealth outfit and a few weapons under your usual clothing.

"Big sis!" Snapped back to reality by Aria In your face with furrowed eyebrows. "Huh, oh sorry Aria what were you saying?" She pouted since I want listening "nothing I was just asking if you knew what the other's were up to, are you feeling ok?" "Yeah just a little worried" I tried being as reassuring as possible to her "but I know we'll be all ok, you know why?" "Because grandma is a one person army?" Her face was dead serious making you struggle to keep a straight face.

"Yes that and I know how strong your siblings are, if anything does happen we will be there for each other" she made a sound in agreeance and went back to her previous task which was drawing while I continued to pack and emergency bag for her too since I was constantly with her.

Truth be told you were more than a little worried unlike in the states where you were aware of every detail going on you were like a sitting duck oblivious to the world in your current situation.

You had never liked the unknown even when you were little but you chocked it up to it being a trait from your not so great past. Curiosity had always gotten you in trouble but it was due to that curiosity you life was at any degree interesting. You were always told that you resembled a cat because of your personality.

You could be agile and clever but only if you could be bothered to, you could stay in one place but only if you wanted to, going wherever whenever you had the chance and hating things that prevented you from doing these things . But Thantos would say it's because of your pride and love of naps.

It was the entire reason he called you tigress after you had gotten married and before that he called you kitten.

(If you wondering why it changed after marriage I have one word

。.゚+ honeymoon。.゚+ )

After all that thinking you had realized how much Thantos would pop into you head when you were doing nothing it made you feel somewhat odd since you were always used to him being around or just a pop in here and there. But since he was out of the building at the moment he couldn't even do that.

~~~~~~~~~~
600+ words