Chapter 22

A few hours had passed with Aria as you both hear noise from downstairs. You both cautiously got up until one of the maids came in announcing the others were back from their outing. After heading down to greet everyone you could practically see the anger seeping from your husband. His hair was messy and he seemed to be fuming mumbling many profanities under his breath.

Before you could take him away from the others you felt a arm wrap around your own "Thantos if you glare anymore like that you'll scare your wife away" the old women's warning made him realize the anger he was exuding. "Sorry mi amor, to you as well nona" immediately softening his attitude. "As long as my grandbaby realizes, you need to be a good role model especially with those twins being the handful they are. Now this old lady is going to head to bed " with a kiss on both cheeks to you and Thantos she left up the stairs with a cane in hand which you were almost a hundred percent sure was a hidden shotgun.

You and Thantos decided to eat in you room so after saying goodnight to everyone you walked all the way to your room where as soon as you walked through the door way your husband started relaxing.

You knew it was rough when the first thing he took off wasn't his tie but was instead his belt. You decided to get comfy to and sat on the bed "Was everything alright out there my tiger?" He sighed heavy as climbed over the bed to lay on your lap. "Everything was fine,.. just messy" you  looked down at him and started playing with his hair " I bet, but I doubt messy made you this pouty" he looked into yours eyes and paused before responding "I just wanted to see your face the whole time. I was missing you badly mi amor" he continued "after a few hours of only work and no you my anger broke loose on a few rats and that as you know can only be enjoyable for so long".

Although it wasn't obvious Thantos was a minor sadist he enjoyed others pain but after awhile the messyness annoyed him hence why tony cleaned up after most interrogations. The only other time it was slightly obvious was when you two were intimate he liked leaving marks to show you were his and likes it when you do the same. But afterwards he'll kiss the marks gently as a form of apology.

"We are gonna leave soon will the trouble be done by then?" You were definitely feeling somewhat homesick and since you had done everything you could at the moment to solve your problem back home you were tired of not being able to do anything but wait.

"Soon my love tomorrow we will be ambushing the enemy and the day after we will head back home" you knew you would be sad to say goodbye but you also we're promised by grandma that the family would visit you in the states sooner rather than later. Slowly Thantos had fallen asleep on your lap so carefully you rested his head on a pillow in order to get up and inform the maid downstairs dinner was no longer necessary.

After informing the maid you had run into your father in law not expecting for him to make conversation. "Good just the person I wanted to see, I'm sure Thanatos informed you about tomorrow yes?" Startled at the sudden statement you quickly nod "I need you to hold onto something till we get back tomorrow" he handed you a small box that held a sticky note with instructions on it.

As you were about to question him he had already walked away. Once back to your room you had examined the box further. The sticky note was as read

'Burn this after read
Code: gardenia7
Keep on person at all times'

The code seemed out of place for the mafia but you went against questioning it and followed the directions on it. Knowing it was probably for a reason.

~~~~~~~~~
700+ words
(Visual image, since Thantos is so tall in order to kiss his nona/ grandmother on the cheek he must lean down °+a lot+° :extra info grandma is like 4'9 and Thantos is roughly 6ft)
Imma now work on 23