chapter 35

Catching lucius before he slid into the couch hurting himself from excitement. A rushed husband came in like his life depended on it. "Good catch my love" he sighed in relief "you get used to it, his birthdays always have him hyper". "Mama door! Mishkas waiting!" Lucius struggled to gat out of your arms and then straightened his shirt out to look presentable.

"How can you tell he's here cub?" In confusion your husband was genuinely curious. "Of course I can tell when old mishka is here you can hear him." Looking at your husband who seemed very confused as he had heard nothing "It's part of training our organization goes through, lucius liked memorizing certain people's footsteps".

"Mhm papas are loud while mamas are fast"

Before the conversation dragged on I went to open the door since more questions would take way more energy to answer than you cared to give at the moment.

Opening the door you saw your father dressed in a thick trench coat bearing (heh bear) gifts.

(Italized is Russian and bold is italian remember)

" Ah if it isn't my beautiful daughter and my precious little grandson!"

"Mishka!" Lucius ran to hug his grandpa. "Hi dad" after a hug you looked behind him to see your siblings unpacking the car. "Aren't there servants to handle luggage" struggling to take a suitcase out of the back of the car was your brother sergey.

"Don't complain if you struggle with that your training is lacking" Nikolai deadpanned at his four children handling luggage. "Now, I'm I invited in or what" "Oh right " quickly guiding him and the others trying to get myself ready for introductions.

Once everything was inside I started "Honey this is my dad Nikolai, my sister ana, my brothers Sergey and Levi, and you've met elena before. Last but not least this is my husband Thanatos and on the couch is his grandmother"

The tension couldn't have been more obvious after lucius spent a few seconds confused my father put out his hand to shake hands with Thanatos. After what seemed to be a phycological battle your father smiled and began looking around.

Making sure everything was fine I looked at thanatos to see him intently glaring at the men in your family. "You doing good dear?" I whispered " this is all the men you know that are coming right?" Looking at me very seriously "other than shaun which you already have no problem with than yes, this is all" he huffed and moved his attention to the birthday boy who was ecstatic.

I went to my 'siblings' "I'll lead you to your rooms while I pray no one gets killed" leading to the guest wing of the house full of spare rooms. "I thought a blood bath was for sure going to happen" elena anxiously tried to relax.

"Tell me about it" sergey had always been on the frail side so it was obvious where his worries lied. "By the way where are the servants? For such a big house all I've seen are guards"

"Wellll, Thanatos doesn't like the idea of male servants and I didn't like maids being all touchy so we decided we should only have the bare minimum of servants" which was true only gaurds were stationed outside and only the occasional underling came in.

"They are a match made in heaven can't you tell" elena joked.

(Time skip)

Things had gotten somewhat settled in the past hour. Nikolai and grandma were talking about their adventures while sensoring to their best ability. Your siblings were all playing with lucius while being brutally beaten by the now five year old.

Meanwhile thanatos and you were getting presents in order when thanatos got a call "hello?" After answering his face was visibly contorting " it doesn't take a genius to find an address that's not even hidden"  it was probably Hypnos so quickly wrapping up what was left you and thanatos headed to the main room.

"Is aunt Aria here yet?" Immediately noticing your presence back in the room lucius started wrapping up the game he was winning and grabbed his lion. "Almost daddy is on a call with them right now" nodding he reached up his arms to be picked up.

"Open up the damn door you know we are here!" That was Hypnos alright.

~~~~~~
720+ words
Make sure to check conversation on my profile and If interested my hitman x reader annywayyyss

Enjoy love u all <3