chapter 20

~small time skip~

You and Thantos were half way through your trip before you finally had time to leave the manor. Thantos was going off 48 hours of no sleep, having to help his father with business and call Tony every other night to deal with problems back home had string him out thin.

It got to the point where the second he got into the room he could barely keep his eyes awake so you had to force him to fall asleep. Humoring his half conscience state mumbling words of affection.

"Do you know how much.... I love you... My cute tigress" you'd be laughing of you weren't trying to stay him to bed. "I know" the second he realized what you were trying to do he started putting up a fight "no..no .. I need to call..... Tony tonight" . So like any rational person you decided to give him some alcohol you had prepared beforehand to hopefully knock him out. "Don't worry love your not sleeping just relaxing for a minute" handing him the glass he started drinking slowly but at least it was something.

"I swear... If I have to deal with my brother talk bad about you one more time........ I'll ring his neck....... Did you know my dad is coming around to like you.... That means I can scrap the killing him... And taking over plan I made during dinner a few night back..... " Thantos kept ranting slowly until his glass was empty and his mumbling became incoherent.

"Even half asleep he loves me" I mumbled under my breath getting up from bed. I had finally though of a way to make time to find the mole in italy but Thantos being in this state made it a whole lot easier.

You did your best making him as comfortable as possible but with him being much taller and much heavier then your used to you could only take his shoes and belt off give or take a few shirt buttons. Covering him up you noticed a small buzzing coming from the coat he hung on the door earlier.

Grabbing the phone you saw Tony's phone number under the name ' page boy '  .

*Picks up*

"Hey boss it's tony"

"Hey page boy, sorry to say this but my husband is out cold"

"Madam?! Well i figured after all the late nighters- wait a minute.. page boy?"

"Well you see I picked up my husbands phone expecting a name I recognized only to see page boy so I picked up from curiosity"

His sigh was so audible you could hear it loud and clear on your end

"So Tony the page boy, anything I can help with?"

"Well yeah, since you help with business deals you should be able to help, I'll email the documents to you.

With that you agreed and said goodbye pulling out your laptop to see your new emails.

Most of which were just about the company and moving money around but there was one document that caught your attention. It was an in depth investigation over the Russian mob.

That seems somehow out of place...

It had been a long time since you had heard anything about the Russian mob but from what you can't tell this report was only to determine whether  or not cotton candy worked for them... Which he didn't ...luckily.

Having your husband deal with the Russian mob would only create problems for you. For various..... Reasons.

After dealing with work for a few hours it had already gotten late. Since there was no way you could sneak out especially with the guard dogs I mean the twins , you could easily handle the dogs you had been relying on informants you had  Elena hire with anonymous's wide array of connections.

But even after a few days there was no sight of the guy. Leaving you frustrated beyond belief since the only time an informant divulge any useful information was before the culprit went ghost.

With no other option but to wait it was anyone's guess to as to the whole picture of what was happening.

~~~~~~~
Enjoy <3