chapter 25

(four year time skip)

Originally you had only planned to be apart from your husband for a year at most but with some unexpected news, and some news that the situation had worsened it had taken longer than you would have hoped.

After a year mark you had celebrated Arias birthday as she had turned 13. At the time you offered to send her back home but she said she was learning more things at the agency than at home.

Aria constantly talked about how surprised her family would be with her improvement in business and just plain strength. Over the past few years she walked around like she owned the place due to her sister being high up on the authority chain.

Levi had accompanied you two to Russia and would occasionally visit. You would like to say you had a big reunion with everyone you left behind but they all had jobs to do. But they would bring gifts and text often.

You were just glad you had your father Nikolai there. He hasn't changed a bit since you were younger, he was an older gentleman with a beard with a personality that reminded you of santa clause that was until he was mad of course. In a crime organization there was no way he could be jolly all the time.

Although he was your adopted father he loved doting on you which made it all the more sad when you got married and left the organization behind.

After you were back on your feet and ready to go back after two years you had received news your husband knew just about everything. After two years of being missing your bodyguard decided to spill the beans about the secret meetings and that you were hiding something. How much Thanatos knew you had no idea, that was the worrying part.

Snapping out of your own world you feel a slight tug on your pant leg looking down at the grey blue eyes and dark hair that was just above his shoulders there he was.

Lucius Anteros Conti

A deceptively cute three year old boy who was to smart for his own good. You liked believing his smarts were from you but his personality was almost completely Thanatos. One moment he would be upset then next thing you know hes acting like a puppy.

He could already speak Russian and English and converse well with others of course he didn't understand everything
(Italized text is Russian and bold will be Italian from now on to make things easier)

"Mama you alright? " pouting since you hadn't been giving him much attention
"No ouchies, right?" You had only just realized you were standing still in the middle of the hall
"No my cub just distracted"

You, Aria and your son were on your way to drop Aria of in italy after she had just turned 16 and you would go back to the states. Still unsure of what to do when you got there you had been stressing a little too much.

Picking up your son you start heading to the jet preparing yourself on the long journey.

~~~~~
At least two more chapters I'm the next few hours enjoy
500+ words