Chapter 32

Waking up completely exhausted was the first thing you experienced. Looking to the other side of the bed seeing the vacant space beside you. Of course this was a bit confusing considering how Thanatos typically was.

Looking at the time it was the afternoon. Everything felt surreal being in the bedroom you and Thanatos had shared since you had been married.

On the dresser there was an outfit neatly folded with a cute note in Thanatos's handwriting which has always been super neat except when he writes your name or the word love. In that case he will add swirls a doodles to make it look 'fancier'

Morning beautiful I'm currently downstairs and my schedule is cleared all week so we can spend time together .
I picked some clothes that were for lounging so you could relax since it's been a rough few days for you.
Make sure to tell me if you need anything my love
-your other half

In the pile was one of his hoodies and pj shorts. Since his hoodie was so big it covered the shorts almost entirely.

Being in a quiet house was kind of unsettling after living with a toddler and a bunch of adults in a single building for so long. Not hearing lucius made you anxious but he had always been on the quieter end when compared to other kids.

Quickly making way to a room two doors down from your own you saw a sign with a lion on it and lucius's name in blue. Opening the door looking for the little boy you are surprised to see a room fully furnished with anything a little boy could ever want.

Although the room looked almost untouched you had already figured out lucius had gotten up. Since he made sure to make his bed a certain way with his lion stuffed animal under the blankets 'sleeping'.

Despite being very smart and mature for his age he still insisted that stuffed animals need nap time since they protect you all night.

Moving across the vast house to get to the living room where you could hear talking you noticed the lack of bodygaurds.

Walking into the living room you witness Lucius on Thanatos's lap watching a nature documentary. It had been obvious they had been playing with a majority of couch pillows sprawled across the floor and a Thanatos with disheveled hair.

To your suprised Thanatos was dressed casually which he barely ever did since he had to work so much. But him in sweatpants and a tight black t-shirt holding a mini him in his lap was one of the cutest things.

Not making your presence known you listen in on their conversation.

"So your telling me you've watched this alot ?" Thanatos questions the little boy. "Not alot " he pulls up both hands "this many times" . "Doesn't it get old?" Seeing them entertain each other was something you definitely wish you had on camera.

"Tell you what why don't I just get you a pet tiger or lion?" Lucius shakes his head "that's too much work " "your definitely your mother's son. *Sigh* ok if not what do you want?" Lucius pretends to think for a bit "big dog orrrr gold kitty. Then we can name them lion"

"You want to name a dog or small cat lion. Makes sense I'll talk to your mom about it" both nodding in agreement "I have no problems with a pet but only one for now" they turn their attention to you in the doorway.

"Mama your up! Papa and me were watching a movie come and watch" getting up from Thanatos's lap he grabs your hand and tries to drag you to the couch. "I see that are you and papa having fun?" You giggle as he nods ferociously.

Meanwhile Thanatos looks ecstatic at the fact he was called papa. "You good tiger?" "I like my new title that plus seeing you I couldnt be any better"

You hear lucius slightly giggle at you "mama your face is red" which only made you turn more red. Sitting down beside Thanatos lucius now had the problem of deciding whose lap to sit on he decided on Thanatos in exchange he wanted to have a sleepover with both of us at some point because, and I quote.

I am a big boy so Ill sleep in your room to make sure you guys aren't scared.

A majority of the rest of the day was spent watching movies and talking about said movies. At some point grandma decided to join so you and Thanatos took the chance to cook dinner while grandma played with lucius .

Which was absolutely adorable because of how obvious the little boy already adored the old woman and vice versa. It was to the point you wanted to get them matching shirts since you could totally see them enjoying it.

After eating and talking a bit  lucius had gotten tired so you, Thanatos , and lucius had made way to your room and went to bed. (Thanatos made sure to grab the lion teddy don't worry)

~~~~~~~~~
850+ words

School is starting back up and I'm absolutely dreading it but tell me if you guys prefer a dog or cat as lucius's pet and untill I upload next time <3