Chapter 30 part 1

It was two days since Thanatos's had heard the news and currently you you internally panicking.

From an eagerly she you were taught how to manage your emotions well but just the thought of seeing him after so long made you sweet bullets.

You were in elaina's coffee shop in the backroom where meeting were held. You had some underlings fly in from Russia as bodyguards in case mister cotton candy was still lurking around or in case your husband needed something to be weary of.

Elaina was going to remain in the room with you while lucius remained one room over with guards.

You wanted to talk out everything before you brought up the fact you had a son in case things went south and your husband kidnaps you which you didn't consider to be impossible for him.

I made sure to dress somewhat nice but they just made you worry of you were more kidnappable

"Ok so everything is ready my little cub is waiting we have the entire building secure and now we need to wait"

"Ahuh so maybe you should stop pacing it'll work out.... Probably"
I didn't even realize I was pacing
"Not very encouraging Elaina"

"Worse case scenario we make a run for it and head back to Russia"

I groaned as I finally sat down it was 20 minutes till the designated time. Next thing I know I heard steps coming and a knock at the door. I immediately stood up and answered "come in!"

Cringing at my own voice the door opened up to show to my surprise grandma at the door with one other guard.

"Grandmother? What are you-"

"Oh shush I've had enough of you children asking me questions. I'm here to see my lovely granddaughter and help you two fix this mess by being moral support. Now I'm here to prepare you for the fact Thanatos is parking the car since I told him to take a second and think about what he's going to do"

It felt weird to be smiling on the day you worried about so much but nona was someone who could easily do that to you.

"Now help this old woman sit down"

"I thought you didn't need any help" I laughed at her contradiction

"I don't need any help. I want help theres a difference."

As soon as she say down the door burst open. "Manners out the window" you heard grandmother mumble

You looked at the door to see your husband who you hadn't met in what seemed like a lifetime. Suddenly everything you planned to say why out the window as all your emotion got you at once.

Tears forming in your eyes you began to ramble "I know I have a lot to explain and you deserve to know-" suddenly you were cut off by a big hug. Which only made you cry more once you realized what was happening.

Thanatos began to soothe you by rubbing you back. "It's ok my love I'm here we have plenty of time to talk so just left it out".

~~~~~~~~~~~
500+ words