Chapter 24

Luckily for you it was beginning to grow dark unlucky for you it was beginning to become dark. It was around three hours since you started walking from the tunnel making it around 6pm.

Your main phone died not to long ago but not before you sent a message saying you were safe hoping the message sent with the weak signal

"Sabella, have you ever done something like this before" since you hadn't seen anything writing in hours you decided it was ok to talk as long as it was quietly. "Why do you ask?" "Well, eldest brother always calls you a civilian but you didn't look worried at all back there"

You had gotten how perceptive the young girl was. Despite being the youngest age was still apart of the mafia business. There was no way you and her were going to get out of this without some of your old friends and family.

The entire Villa was surrounded and her father's forces were on the other side of italy. Even the first you were currently in could be surrounded.

Although hesitant there was no way around this where she wouldn't find out. "Can you keep a secret?" She nodded slightly tilting her head like a puppy reminding you of your husband.

"Truth be told this wasn't my first time in a situation like this. If I'm honest the first time I was younger than you. About 9 if I remember correctly" with her face alone you would've thought she was told the earth was actually flat.

"I don't get it" she deadpanned "you'll learn more soon I promise in a bit you'll meet some of my friends and family after that they will take us to safety" "brother said you had no family..." The gears were really turning in her head of confusion. "You are right Aria dearest hence I said earlier it was a secret" so with a slight smirk you continued your quiet walk taking a short break here and there.

After awhile you pulled out you burner phone to see a couple bars. You called the first number in your contacts elena.

"Can you see my location?

Ok , see you in a bit"

Hanging up you look at Aria "who was that?" "Someone who was like a sister to me, we grew up together" going into back stories wasn't something you felt like doing right now. "....is she coming to get us?" Making an audible sound of agreement it didn't take to long till you heard a quiet sound of a car .

Heading to a small clearing you were met with two familiar faces elena and anonymous. Almost tackled by a hug "thank goodness your alright of course I wouldn't expect anything less from the best! And this must be young Aria she looks just as you described!"

Aria was still a little shaken up and was extra cautious of strangers. "Is everything as planned?" You had always overanalyzed things so of course you had a bunch of backup plans for hypothetical scenarios. "You bet! We will be meeting up with big brother in the branch office in spain then head to hq in russia. I sure hope you brushed up on your language studies it has been awhile since you needed it!".

After all of our things were in the car aria stopped me. "Can't we go back home I bet big brother is back by now" I could understand her worry so I decided to explain some more of the situation.

"We could go back but that would do more harm than good. Your father gave me something i need to protect until everything is taken care of, and until that other group is taken care of this may happen again and we might not be so lucky when it comes to escaping. I can't say how long it will take till everything is safe but don't worry I'm sure we will be back in no time"

....(short time skip)

You and Aria were currently in spain with your adopted brother Levi was. You had been kept safe in the agency for two weeks so far. It took quite awhile for Aria to come to terms with everything and get a hold on the whole story. She didn't treat you much different but she did insist on being trained and taught on anything that may help her.

You hadn't been feeling hot the past few days but chalked it up to stress from everything. That or the fact you were really missing Thanatos. You walked to the common room where you were greeted by levi.

"Morning sis, feeling any better" in all honesty you felt like shit. "Nope but I'm sure it'll get better later in the day. Any news from the italy branch?" You weren't ready to go back and explain yourself but you were more than ready to go to a place that felt like home . Although Thanatos would be concerned he was the only home you had the past few years.

"Not much but apparently after the villa incident all hell broke loose your husband even got his gang in the states involved. I wouldn't count on going back anytime soon." . You figured it wouldn't end so easily but you were hoping it wouldn't go this far.

"Are you meeting father and russia soon our little crimson witch?" He always enjoyed teasing me over my names "hardy har har, and yes spain is not completely safe  at least in russia there isn't any chance we will be found soon"

You had finally gotten food when you felt sick to your stomach. "Man this illness is kicking my butt I think I'll skip breakfast and just lie down". Getting up levi stopped you "you don't think it is what I think it is do you"

~~~~~~~~
970+ wordssss
Enjoyy