Allie Reardon

Hello! So, again, sorry this took so long to publish. This is for @alliegirlonfire. I seriously hope you like this. Tell me if you want me to change anything, and I hope you don't mind the little details I added in. I update whenever I can. Thank you so much for reading

Plus, alot of you guys asked for a part 2 for Jayden West. I will make one after I get the rest of the requests done.

***

I was pushed to the side as a body moved past. I was about to round on them to tell them off, when I saw it was Percy Jackson. ​He turned to me, already starting to apologize.

"I'm so sorry!" he said. I saw he had a football in his hand. "The ball was gonna hit you. Allie, right? Oh, gods! I'm so sorry-"

He stopped as I chuckled quietly. In all honesty, I was surprised he knew me. Most of the seniors didn't bother to pay attention to us freshman. I was an average sized fourteen year old, but he still stood over me, probably by about two feet.

"Don't worry about it," I told him. "I can tell you didn't mean it."

He sighed in relief. I laughed again when a girl jumped on his back. Well, not just any girl, but Annabeth Chase, Percy's girlfriend.

Hey! Don't look at me like I'm a stalker! Everybody knows them in this school, although I'm not sure if they know that.

"Oh, hey, Allie," Annabeth said, before hopping of Percy's back and onto the floor. "Great job at the Science Fair. I loved your project."

I smiled. "Thanks."

"Anyways, we got to head off, but maybe we'll see you at the Halloween dance tonight," she said, before tugging Percy away, him throwing a quick wave and smile over his shoulder.

Back at my house, I lounged around until four, my mom holed up in her office, like she always did when she wrote another book. But, as I glanced at the clock, I finally dragged my lazy butt off my bed, where I had been laying with my feet on the wall and my head hanging off upside-down.

Huh. That's funny, I started sitting Indian-style by the headboard. Stupid ADHD. It was a wonder I could ever sit still and concentrate in classes...oh wait....I don't.

Anyways, I pulled my costume out of my drawer. The banshee dress was a mixture of different shades of grey and black, the material ripped and frayed. It came down a few inches past my knees, with long sleeves that trailed to the ground.

Next was make-up. My face was already pale enough, a creamy color that brought my mom to call me her little "Porcelain doll." Next I rimmed my eyes with dark eyeliner, adding a bit of black face-paint around my eyes. Now, here's the thing about my eyes. They were black, and shone like obsidian, but there were dark purple flecks that floated around in them. If that wasn't enough, there was a thin ring of gold that rimmed the outside. The makeup just put emphasis on that. Next I added thick mascara and black lipstick along the edge of my lips, filling in the top lip. Next I put a dark cherry red over the bottom lip. To finish it off, I used a thin red pencil to draw drip-like lines from my eyes, a dark almost burgundy color closer to my eyes that faded into a lighter color, so that they looked like a mix between blood drips and red veins. Doing the same to my lips, I looked at my hair.

Man, I really needed a hair cut. I had long dark brown hair that ran to my waist, the last few inches black from when I had gotten bored and dip-dyed it. I decided to leave it, simply running a brush through it. By now, it was almost six, and I had to spend fifteen minutes walking to the gym.

Yelling bye to mom, I closed the door and walked to the house. A good amount of students were already there by the time I arrived. I got plenty of compliments, from tons of people who probably had no idea who I was. It was then that I finally caught Annabeth and Percy.