Kathy Queens

A/N

This one is pretty long. And I know that Juniper can't leave too far from her tree, but please ignore that for the sake of the story. I really appreciate all the votes. They mean the world to me.

Oh, and I never really said it, but I'm a young, teenage girl whose name doesn't start with Rick and end with Riordan. Enough said, right?

~~~

I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair. Jenna was upstairs handling a wedding party of six, Melissa was a few rooms away from the lobby measuring a dress for the most adorable six year I had ever seen who was going to be a flower girl, John was finding tuxes for a groom and his best man, and Delia was in the back room searing for a dress in another size. I was sitting there, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for someone to come in.

Suddenly the bell above the door rang and I snapped my head up. Nine girls ran in, looking behind them. They all stopped and looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Okay, I don't think they'll find us," said the tallest girl. She was absolutely gorgeous, with long, curly blonde hair, a muscular, yet lean build, and beautiful stormy grey eyes. Actually, they were all beautiful.

There were two that seemed a bit younger. The youngest had dark skin, with golden eyes and frizzy brown hair. The other one had light skin and short, pitch black hair that made her neon blue eyes pop.

One girl was slender with green eyes and amber hair, pinned back by a flower. She had a strong sent of juniper around her. Next to her was another girl with green eyes, although you could tell they weren't related. She had long brown hair in a ponytail and was a bit taller. Next was a girl with dark hair that fell a bit past her shoulders and had a few streaks of pink and purple and dark, forest green eyes. Then, there was a girl with fiery red hair and ecstatic green eyes. Wow, there were alot of green eyed girls.

Close to her was a tanned girl with kaleidoscope eyes and choppy brown hair. Lastly was a girl with long black hair in a braid and dark, yet twinkling eyes.

The oldest looked like she couldn't be more that twenty, and yet here they were, in a bridal dress shop.

The tallest, and who I'm assuming is the oldest walked up and smiled politely. "We have a dress fitting under Annabeth Chase."

"Soon to be Jackson," said the red head teasingly.

I smiled and clicked on the computer a few times, checking for the name. I grabbed a clip board and motioned for them to follow.

"My name is Kathy, by the way. I would offer you tea and mini sandwiches, like I'm supposed to do for everyone else, but you girls don't really seem like those kind of people," I said, trying to make talk since I was probably going to be with them for a while.

They all laughed, so I took it as a good sign. We got to the private room that they ordered and I gestured for them to sit down while I got the dresses.

I came back with ten dresses hanging from my arms. They were all sitting down, chatting.

I set them on the rack and said, "Okay, I assume your Annabeth."

The beautiful blonde nodded and I smiled. "You shall go last. It's always best to have to surprised gasps and tears of joy last."

She chuckled and I read the nametag on the bridesmaid dress. "Thalia."

The girl with the neon blue eyes came up. She groaned. "You're lucky I love you," she said to Annabeth. "Otherwise I would never wear a dress." She took the still covered dress from my hands and left to the changing room.

A few minutes later, she came out and everyone just stared. The dress was strapless, having a sweet heart neckline that emphasized her slim shape. It was a silvery grey color, much like Annabeth's eyes, and tight around her frame until it reached her waist, where it flowed out. The color of the dress made it seem like every time she shifted, even an inch, she was causing a swirling storm of grey to flurry around her. Around her waist was a sea green sash, the color so vibrant, it looked like it was made of the ocean itself. I didn't even know we owned those materials.

"You look...amazing!" Annabeth exclaimed, the amber haired girl nodding in agreement and quickly being followed by everyone else.

She blushed slightly before going back and changing. When she came back out, clad in black, I called out the next two names. "Piper and Hazel."

The girl with the amazing gold eyes and the one with her choppy yet unbelievably pretty hair came up, each politely introducing who was who and taking their covered dresses.

They both came out, their dresses similar to Thalia's, except the colors were switched. They had straps that tied around their necks and were a vibrant sea green, seeming like waves moved around them evert time they moved. They, too, were tight until the waist, flowing out afterward. The ribbon on their waists were the same swirling, silvery grey as Thalia's dress was. The end of the dresses brushed their knees as well, showing off their figures.

And that's how it went. I called up all the girls. Rachel and Juniper; the red and the amber haired girls, Reyna; the girl with the dark, braided hair, and Katie and Lou Ellen; the brunette and the girl with the colored streaks.

They all had the same maid of honour dresses as Piper ans Hazel.

Then, it was finally time for Annabeth's dress. I walked into the back with her, the dress bag in my hand. I had her remove her jeans and t shirt, (Come on, we're both girls. Its not a big deal.) before telling her to close her eyes. I took out the dress and nearly gasped. It was so beautiful, but I knew it would be even better on her. She stepped into it, her eyes still closed and I zipped up the back. When I stepped back, I really did gasp. She opened her eyes and they immediately filled with tears.

The dress wasn't a traditional white, but instead a light grey that complemented her eyes. It was covered in a shimmering sea green lace that was only noticeable when the light hit it a certain way. It was strapless and the back had a see through lace design etched into it. She turned and hugged me tightly. After a minute, I let go and gently grabbed her arm, leading her back to the other girls.

They gasped tears immediately dripping from their eyes.

"Oh, Annabeth," Juniper said before coming up and embracing her.

All the other girls followed in and suit. Suddenly, Annabeth reached out and I was pulled into their group hug as well. After many more tears, laughs, and smiles, all the girls paid and left with their bags.

I'm proud to say that I helped with all of their weddings, each having their own turns to be the cause of the beautiful tears of joy. They made me enjoy my job, so much more.