James Walsh

"And this is our cabin," Will concluded as gestured towards the bright Apollo cabin.

So, apparently, I'm half god. Pretty big thing to find out when your a teenager.

Suddenly, a girl with curly blonde hair and intimidating grey eyes ran up to Will.

"Nyssa needs help. She was attacked when they were out," she said.

Will's eyes widened when he heard the name Nyssa, so I'm assuming that's his girlfriend, or he just likes her.

He ran off towards the infirmary, and the blonde girl motioned for me to follow. I did and we ran there, though Will was at least five paces ahead of us.

When we got there, Will was bending over a girl with dark brown hair held back by a red bandana. Her shirt was slashed and soaked in blood. She had three deep claw marks on her ribcage.

"What was it?" Will asked as he got out bandages, ambrosia, nectar, and disinfectant.

"Three hellhounds."

I turned in the direction of the voice and saw a girl with bright green eyes and long brown hair. She was wiping blood off of a tall curly haired boy with a wash cloth.

Next to them, another boy who looked incredibly similar to the other one, sat pouring nectar on a lash gash on the forehead of the girl next to hin. She had dark geen eyes and pink and purple streaks in her dark hair. Will had told me to watch out for the boys- the Stoll brothers.

"Where Leo? Isn't he Nyssa's closest sibling?" Will asked, still fixing up the girl- who I assume is Nyssa.

"Him, Piper, and Jason went to visit Camp Jupiter," said the blonde girl who brought me here.

I shifted my gaze to her to see she was sitting in someone's lap. He was really tall and had messy black hair and bright sea green eyes. He fit the description of who Will had called Percy Jackson, which meant the girl was probably Annabeth Chase.

Nyssa groaned and my attention whipped to her. She shifted slightly and immediately winced in pain.

Her eyes blinked open and she weakly smiled when she saw Will in front of her, but he immediately pushed her down as she tried to sit up. He wrapped the last bandage and firmly pressed it down. Kissing her forehead, he gave her a piece of ambrosia and moved on to other people in the infirmary. So I was right about them being together.

I think I'm going to like it here.