A Mere Crush

© All characters belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad. Any other characters will be fully credited, as well as the author who publishes the fanfiction.

*

Written by

****

"Boo!" Arhaan exclaimed and the mug Fariha was holding fell from her hand. Her left hand was on her chest, eyes widened and she was breathing heavily while reciting Taawuz.

"أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ"

In the name of Allah, I seek refuge from Shaitan and evil Jin.

Arhaan and Fawad high-fived and started laughing making Fariha angry, very angry. She was in her period pain with foul mood and suddenly she was craving for sweets so not able to make an entire big cake she chose an easy mug cake but their stupid prank spill the entire batter of mug cake in the kitchen.

"I hate you!" She screamed with tears brimming in her eyes and made her way out making Fawad and Arhaan guilty.

"You shouldn't do that" Jasmina came and said pointedly. Fawad nodded his head in seriousness and sighed. "I will go and apologize" Fawad said and made his way out.

"Assalam Alaikum sis!" Arhaan greeted her and engulf in a hug making her laugh.

"How was the surgery?" She asked while breaking the hug.

"Alhumdulillah everything went smoothly" She nodded and made her way to the kitchen to clean the mess they made. If they haven't travelled from long journey then she would make them clean.

You definitely would not make Fawad clean this. She blushes with her silly thought and continued cleaning when she got startled hearing Fawad's voice.

"She is really angry, man!" As expected Fawad came and exclaimed making Arhaan laugh.

"I knew it! Sisters are always difficult to please" Fawad agreed and fell on the couch tired of the long journey from London to Lahore. Jasmina rolled her eyes and didn't reply because she agreed to it. After cleaning she made her way to poor Fariha who was not only suffering from her period but also she is facing a few issues from her In-Laws.

Arhaan was still thinking about Fariha so seeing his brother lightly snoring because of jet-lag he made his way out.

He didn't mean to eavesdrop but while passing by he heard Fariha speaking to his sister, Jasmina which broke his heart.

"This period pain is unbearable and Omar and Saad are not leaving me-" She said in low voice, stopping herself from crying. Before she could complete her kids made their way. He immediately turned, took his car key, and drove to Cakes and Bakes Bakery.

*****

"You want it now?" Jasmina got a call from Elena so she made her way inside and her heart skips a beat seeing Fawad sleeping on the couch with one leg dangling in the air.

"Hmm.." Elena was rambling and Jasmina was so lost in staring at Fawad that she unintentionally cut the call. For some reason, she was sweating and her heart was beating profusely. It's been almost 2 and a half years since their engagement but she was still confused with her feeling.

Whenever she sees Jeremy her whole stomach fills with butterflies but when she is with Fawad, even near him she feels her heart beating loudly and also calm at the same time. She sometimes can't believe her stupid heart turmoil when she with Fawad.