Once Bad

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM FOR OUR LOVE/ LOVE SO FAR.

THIS ONE IS FOR THE AHAD SHEIKH FANS!

*

Ahad Sheikh

"What are you doing?"

"Apni jaan ki khidmat." I replied.

*"Taking care of/serving my beloved."

I stood up, wiping my hands on a rag as I glanced down at my beloved bike. 

Arhaan Bhai, who had just walked into the garage, shook his head at me. "Kadhi sadi gadi te vi tars kha liya kar."

*"Sometimes have some pity on my car as well." 

I grinned. "You are so bad with cars that I can't believe that we are related." Wearing sports trousers and a black vest, I was enjoying my first day off in a while. Much to Zoya's chagrin, I had made my way to the garage early in the morning after breakfast.

"It's been making these weird noises lately, like it has a chesty cough or something." Bhai looked at his car, frowning.

"Have you tried a cough syrup?"

"Shut up, Ahad." He lightly smacked the back of my head.

"Why don't you take my car? I will have a look." I told him.

"Later." He put a hand on my shoulder. "But first consider taking Zoya and the kids out. You haven't had a day out for a while, so give them some time."

"I will." I nodded.

"Learn from my mistakes, mere bhai. I would never give you wrong or harmful advice." 

"I don't care why you are giving me advice. If you are telling me something, believe me, I will definitely listen to you. I have also learnt from my own mistakes."

The sounds of heeled footsteps made me turn, and I saw Zoya entering the garage, holding my two-years-old Noor in her arms. My wife looked irritated, but composed herself when she saw that Arhaan Bhai was also here.

"I'm going to work. I'll take Papa's car, don't worry." Arhaan told me. "Allah Hafiz." 

"Allah Hafiz, Bhai." Zoya and I both replied in unison as my big brother walked out. 

As soon as he was out of earshot, my wife turned to me. "Bilal has created chaos with Ibrahim and Armaan. The least you can do is help me out with Noor. Nazia Bhabi is already having migraines because she and Arhaan Bhai have been up all night with baby Amara." 

"I'm sorry, jaaneman. Give her to me." I held my arms out.

"Please clean your hands...and yourself...first." Zoya frowned. Wearing high-waisted black trousers and a silk light blue blouse, she looked as chic as ever, with her curled hair pulled up in a high ponytail. Noor meanwhile, had chocolate smeared on her face and on her white t-shirt. 

"I mean, she isn't exactly the cleanest baby in the world right now." I winked at Noor, who giggled, placing a tiny hand over her mouth. "But relax, jaaneman, I will take her in a few minutes." I walked over and kissed Zoya's cheek then Noor's forehead.

*

Noor screamed as Bilal pulled her hair.

"Billu, stop it!" I said, firmly.

For Our Love Series Fanfiction On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara