Meri Mohabbat

© All character copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad.

*

This fanfiction is written on the request of thegirlwithyou2. The ideas are mainly hers, as she wanted a full chapter dedicated only to Fawad and Jasmina. 

****

MERI MOHABBAT: MY LOVE

This one is for the FawMina fans ❤❤❤

****

This is set in LSF, after Arhaan and Nazia have married.

Because this is a fanfiction, it might not properly fit the actual storyline.

****

MATURE CONTENT

Jasmina 

The waves crashed against the beach, and the salty breeze blew my hair into my face. I leaned on the railing and stared out into the darkness. I couldn't actually see the sea but I could hear the soothing sound.

Normally I preferred going to the mountains instead of going to the beach, but I had to admit, this felt therapeutic.

"What are you doing out here?" Fawad's deep voice filled me with so much warmth that I almost felt shielded against the cool sea breeze.

I felt his hands on my waist, and his scent sent a wave of desire through me. "I thought you were asleep."

The drive from London to Brighton was barely two hours, but this was his first day off from work after eight exhausting days, and he had fallen asleep as soon as we'd come into our room.

"I had a nap. Ab to sari raat bhi jaag sakta hoon." He began to play with the knot of my robe, as if ready to open it. He would never do it though because we were still in public view, and I'm sure he can guess exactly what I was wearing underneath.

*"Now I can stay awake the whole night."

I turned to face him, and reached forward to tug at his t-shirt. "To jagaaon sari raat phir?"

*"So shall I keep you awake the whole night then?"

He smiled, and I placed my hands against his chest, pushing him back into the room, lightly. As soon as we were safely inside (and out of sight of potential female onlookers), I pulled up his shirt and he raised his arms to take it off completely, tossing it onto the ground while his gaze remained locked with mine. "Mina..."

"Shh." I placed a finger on his lips, before putting my hands on his lightly-bearded cheeks. The diamond ring on my ring finger sparkled in the gentle glow. The combination of the henna and the nails painted a deep shade of red, my hands looked almost bridal. I rubbed a thumb over his lips, tilting my head back to look into his eyes, letting my hair cascade down my back.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against the skin of my neck, causing me to moan as my body begged him to give me the much needed and much desired pleasure. My heart was beating so wildly, that if I hadn't been in the presence of a cardiology expert, I would have been worried. But then again, my heart wouldn't beat this way unless he was around. He was the only one who could cause my entire body to react this way. Every inch, every fibre of me was in love with him, and craved him endlessly. We connected mentally, emotionally, physically- in every way possible. I suppose this is what soulmates are.