Action Reaction! 🥊 (Part 1)

© All character copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad.

*

In this one shot Abut_Ahamed imagined what it would be like for the Love So Far men to get into a fight!

I hope you all enjoy this beautiful piece of writing as much as I did!

Thank you Abut_Ahamed!

****

"It's been a while, let's go for a walk" Ahad suggested.

Fawad and Jasmina came to Pakistan for vacation and today the Sheikh family invited them over, along with them they invited Zafar's family too.

After everyone had dinner they all sat in the garden while the children are running around and playing. The elders were sitting in gazebo enjoying their Chai and watching their grandchildren. A sense of warmness floods their heart and body to have all their grandchildren together.

"That's a good idea," Jasmina said and stood up.

Everyone agreed and leaving the children with their grandparents they all went on a long walk.

****

"I was wondering, Fawad Bhai, Hania and Iman's holiday season doesn't end till next month mid so why don't Jasmina and the kids stay a little longer?" Ahad asked and everyone turns to see Fawad's reaction.

"I don't-" Jasmina was about to say but Arhaan who knew Ahad was pulling Fawad's leg shook his head with a knowing smile.

"I was thinking the same, we will be able to spend a little more time with the girls and they will also enjoy," Arhaan said immediately.

"If Jasmina is okay with this then I don't have any problem" Fawad didn't like that at all!

"Agar Jasmina ka bas chalay, she won't leave you side for even a second!" Ahad joked making Jasmina red and Fawad had a proud smile on his face.

*"If it was up to Jasmina..." 
"Ahad!" Zoya exclaimed. 

"His height has grown but his brain didn't," Zafar said making everyone crack up.

"A-" Before Ahad could say anything they heard few men singing.

Everyone turned toward the voice and saw 5 men standing at the side singing while staring at them. Precisely staring at the women- Jasmina, Zoya, Fariha, and Nazia.

Ahad frowned and he clenched his jaw. The other three men had the same expression, the women immediately clenched their shawls tightly and held their husbands' arms.

Zafar was about to go but Arhaan stopped him.

"Zafar." Arhaan shook his head "Let's us go, waise bhi raat hogai hai and we have come a little too far."

*"...anyway it's very later..."

It was already very late, Zafar didn't have his gun and if anyone tries to provoke them they all will end up fighting and hurting themselves. 

They were five men. One of the men who was singing was seductively rubbing his chest which was bare due to his first two-button unbuttoned. Another man had a toothpick in his mouth, rolling and spinning it around his tongue, two of them were smoking and smirking and the other was drinking soft drink.

"Wanna join us, women?"

"Hadh mein raho." Zafar spun and roared.

*"Stay in your limits."

"Aur na rahay toh?" The one who was smoking said and pull out making Fawad, Arhaan, Zafar, and Ahad even angrier.

*"And if we don't?"

"Peechay ao." Arhaan said to women and everyone went behind their spouse's broad muscular body. 

(*This was added by Abut :D