Family Moments

© All character copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad.

*

Written by thegirlwithyou2

***

Jasmina

Life seems to be very beautiful when you realize you've been blessed with everything you wanted in your life. Alhumdulillah for everything! Sure I have some bad days, some parts where I want to cry so hard but that doesn't make me ungrateful because Allah SWT has blessed with so much more, the blessings which I don't even deserve. Fawad and my two beautiful daughter are nothing but pure blessings, my strength. With love in my life I'm a very happy woman. 

I woke up in the morning, with Fawad spooning me from behind. His one hand was under my head while the other one was wrapped around my stomach and face sunk in the crook of my neck. His ticklish stubble rubbing against my skin. A smile slowly broke on my lips, I don't know how to describe this but in his arms I feel safe, protected, like I can sleep without any care, peacefully. I know when he's around, he'll take care of everything, me and my daughters will be safe. Allah merey Fawad ko lambi zindagi dey. Ameen. Getting free from his hold, which was a little bit hard I give him a very quick kiss on his forehead and lips and freshened up to make breakfast for my family. My one happy family. Ma Sha Allah!

*May Allah bless my Fawad with a long life. Ameen.

Fawad had a very tough routine in the past days but from today we have our little vacation time started. He got three days off and the best part is his routine would be much better in the future, like after the short vacations because there are two or three more doctors appointed so gladly the work pressure would decrease on Fawad. I've just freshened up but I didn't change my night suit, well because Fawad found me a little too much sexy in it, and he couldn't take his eyes off. I was loving the effect I had on him last night, so I wanted to see it a little more. I wore silk nighty basically that barely reached my knees, maroon in colour and sleeveless. It is very much exposing so I wore a long night gown over it for now. 

After making the breakfast, I walked in to Hani's nursery she was still asleep in her cot. My baby looked so cute! Ma Sha Allah kisi ki nazar na lagey meri nanhi si jaan ko. She sensed my presence maybe because I found her staring at me with her brown orbs while I was admiring this little butterfly of mine. Meri Jaan. I freshened up her as well, gave her a quick bath, changed her clothes, made her hair. Oh well she gives me tough time too just like Mani when I'm giving them bath or changing their clothes. I took her to our bedroom and made her sit on the couch with her Hani doll and fed my second born Mani. They both are so beautiful Ma Sha Allah, I cant even imagine my life without them and obviously Fawad. Mani slept again, so I put her back in the cot. I took glance at Hani, who was whispering something in her Hani doll's tiny ear. My baby.

*May Allah protect my little darling from evil eye.

I've successfully performed my mommy duties no its time to perform some wife duties as well. I walked up to the side of our bed where Fawad was asleep.

"Fawad uth jayen nashta krlein." I shrugged his bare shoulders and give him a kiss there. 

*"Fawad, get up and have breakfast." 

"Uth jayen na, Jaan." I caressed his forehead, this time he turned his head a little towards me.

*"Wake up, Jaan."