Eid Gifts From Readers

© All character copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Written by: thegirlwithyou2 

****

Jasmina

It was a good day today.

I smiled as I heard Fawad cheering up his team, and the loud noises of his favourite football match. Well, today was some finale football match on television. I don't know why are males so obsessed with such games?

Fawad is a little more excited because certainly him and Arhaan bhai are supporting the opposite teams and till now all I can see is Fawad's team winning. I laughed as I heard him swearing. Why are they serious about these games? It's not like they are playing or the ones in the ground? Take a chill pill.

It's almost midnight and here I am preparing coffee for my shohar and myself. Well today I'm also and an attention deprived biwi. I don't know why he loves these football matches so much? It's not even his country playing in the ground. He is off from work today so he should focus on me, his wife.

" Aiwaien, Jaan, Jaan kehtey rehtey hain. Is Jaan ki taraf tu ek baar dekha bhi nahi." I spoke to no one. Well it's not like that he gave us all his time the whole day, he even made Hania and Iman sleep and shared few passionate kisses with me but still I'm greedy for a little more or maybe all his attention. He shouldn't love those stupid matches he should love me, give his all freaking time to me. Rather than watching those matches we could've done something better like sharing a passionate night. 

*"He just keeps calling me 'jaan'. He hasn't even glanced at his 'jaan' even once!"

"Taubah hai! Jasmina tumhey kya hogaya hai?" I blushed at my stupid thoughts, brushing them off I took the two coffee mugs in our lounge.

*"Jasmina, what has happened to you?" 

Why is my man so freaking handsome? I thought. I placed our coffee mugs on the table and sat beside him with my novel to keep myself busy.

I huffed, this was getting too boring for me, and I can't take his ignorance. Well he is not ignoring me, he's watching a match, Jasmina. He also deserves to do what he likes. I sat there for a while and then I felt Fawad's hand wrapping around-my shoulder, and he brought me closer. My head was now resting on his chest.

I played with the buttons of his shirt but no I WANTED HIM. I turned my head up, gazing at my shohar. So what I did next was an uncharacteristic move: I straddled in his lap, and took off his shirt and the next moment I connected our lips in a very heated passionate kiss, my hands feeling his bare chest.

As we pulled apart he looked at me, a bit confused because of my bold move and that too in our lounge. He raised his eyebrow while I cradled his face in hands, kissing his forehead this time. No I can't keep my hands off and I won't either. The next second I did another unexpected Jasmina move. Guess what? I opened his jeans button while connecting my lips again with his.

"Jaan, ap mein zara sabr nahi hai. Thora wait kerlein room tak pohnch ney ka." Fawad said with his teasing looks and turned off the tv. The very next moments I was up in his arms as he walked us to our room and we shared a long passionate night 

*"Jaan, you have no patience. At least wait until we reach our bedroom."

*