chapter three

chapter three - predictability
content warning - smut

-

you stared down at the piece of paper in your hand. your shift had ended now, and you were sitting in your car. the rest of the night serving the two of them had been terribly awkward, and of course the woman had taken years to eat and ordered dessert.

Etho Motel, Room Seventeen
- Billie

you were debating if you were going to go to the motel or if you were going to just go home and go to bed. she was married. you had screwed a married woman. fuck. you decided to go to the motel, not to have sex with her, but to talk to her.

when you pulled in she was leaning against a lamppost smoking a cigarette.

"i've been waiting for you."

"and what if i didn't show up?"

"i knew you would."

were you really that predictable?

"come on." she dropped her cigarette on the ground and started walking up the stairs to the second floor.

as soon as you got into the room she locked the door and pushed you onto the bed.

"i've been wanting to do this for three hours now."

"then do it." the words flowed out of your mouth without thinking.

she smirked at you and climbed on top of you. she ripped open your shirt and the buttons went flying. she quickly moved to your pants and within a minute you were completely naked again. she leaned in and kissed your lips, and you used it as an opportunity to pull her blouse over her head. she unbuttoned her own pants and slid them off. she was wearing a red lingerie set and all you wanted to do was rip it off her.

she began to trace circles on your hips and then took one of your nipples into her mouth.

"oh my god."

you could feel her smirk and then release your nipple from her mouth. she took two of her fingers and slid them into you, holding them at a stationary position for a second before pumping them back and forth at a steady pace. after a few seconds she added another finger, continuing her steady pace. you pulled her face close to yours and pulled her into a sloppy kiss. after a few more minutes of her pumping her fingers inside of you, you reached your climax.

"come for me baby." she ended your kiss.

after you released all over her fingers, she pulled them out of you and slid them into her mouth.

"mm you taste so good my baby."

you pulled her into another kiss, tasting yourself on her and flipped her onto her back. you had no idea where this dominance was coming from, but you weren't complaining, and you could see in her face that billie was loving every second of it. she helped you remove her red lingerie and you threw it into the pile of both of your clothes. you began to kiss down her body and circled your thumb on her clit.

"oh god yes."

you smirked at her praise and replaced your thunb with your mouth. she reached down and tangled her fingers in your hair as you circled your tongue, increasing your speed every second. you could already feel her approaching her orgasm, so you slipped two fingers inside of her.

"i'm gonna cum."

you felt her tighten around your fingers as she finished. once you brought her down, you licked up all of her juices and flopped onto the bed next to her.

-

authors note : i swear this isnt going to just be smut, i just need to get to the point where i can form a storyline, but its coming soon i promise)