chapter twenty five

chapter twenty five - the party
content warning : smut, degrading, slight violence?

-

when you got home you immediately began to get ready. you only had an hour and you had to look so hot that billie wouldn't be able to resist touching you.

you made your way into billie's closet. perfect, her red dress. you slipped it on, wearing nothing beneath it. it was so tight that anything you wore under it would show right through, including your nipples. god, billie was going to be pissed. the dress pressed your breasts together and it ended just below your ass. your makeup was done as usual, and you had curled your hair because she always loved it that way.

when you arrived at the party you made a beeline to the bar and ordered two tequila shots, both for yourself. billie was nowhere to be found and the venue was huge. you took both of the shots and then made your way through the venue looking for any sight of your girlfriend. after what felt like hours but was probably only minutes, you finally caught a glimpse of her blonde hair.

"jesus billie, i've been looking for you everywhere." you said as you tapped her shoulder.

she turned around and her face immediately dropped.

"what are you wearing?"

you bit your lip to hide your smirk.

"whatever. anyway, we're leaving."

"i just got here."

"i know, and i'm sorry. but this couple wants to go for dinner instead."

thank god. you could not bear this party for five more minutes.

"alright."

the restaurant looked extremely fancy.

"i have a reservation." billie said to the hostess. "well i'm with the barbers."

"alright, this way."

the two of you slid into a booth. across from you was a man and woman, both looking close to billie's age. the woman had a dark bob and was wearing a black blouse while the man was wearing a simple suit.

"it's been so long!" the man laughed.

"nice to meet you, i'm y/n." you didn't know how billie felt about people knowing her sexuality so you left it at that.

"i'm mary, and this is michael."

"pardon our attire," billie looked at you as she emphasized the word. "we just came from a party."

"oh billie, still partying even now."

billie laughed and touched the woman's hand and a pang of jealousy shot through you.

oh were you gonna make her pay.

"so michael," you twirled a piece of hair around your finger and leaned forward, exposing more of your cleavage. "what do you do for work?"

his glance drifted to your breasts and you could feel billie's gaze chastising you.

"uh- some equity stuff."

"sounds interesting." you said, pitching your voice like a dumb blonde.

you spent the rest of the dinner making not so subtle flirts with michael. it wasn't because you were into him, but more so because you wanted to make billie jealous. she was still flirting with her little friend and it was absolutely infuriating.

when you got into the car with billie she slammed the door.

"what the fuck is your issue?"

billie said nothing, she just started the car and began to drive.

"hello? are you just going to ignore me?"

"oh like you did all night?"

"i was ignoring you?" you practically yelled. "you spent all night flirting with whatever her name was!"

"are you serious? i've been friends with mary since i was twenty! not to mention she's married to the man you were flirting with all night!"

the whole night had gone to shit.

"are you jealous billie?" you laughed.

she stopped the car, pulling into a random parking lot.

"yeah, i'm jealous that my fucking girlfriend was showing her tits to my best friend's husband."

"then why don't you show me just how jealous you are?"

billie unbuckled her seatbelt and then climbed over you. she then unbuckled yours and reclined your seat. you reached to grab her hips and she swatted your hands away.

"do not touch me." she whispered, drawing pauses between each word. "here's how this is going to go : i'm going to ride you until i get tired of it, and then i'm going to fuck you for hours until you're begging for me to stop."

"oh really?"

a hard slap came across your face.

"don't be a little brat."

"sorry."

"what was that?"

"i'm sorry billie."

"that's what i thought."

she began to ride your stomach and the feeling shot right to your center. you let out a quiet groan as she sped up her pace slightly.

"fuck baby."

after what felt like hours, the feeling between your legs was becoming unbearable and billie wasn't getting tired. she had already cummed all over you four times. you knew begging her would do no good so you continued to let her ride you.

after two more orgasms she finally stopped.

"i think you've earned a good fucking."

"please billie." you whined.

"if you keep whining you aren't getting anything."

she reached her hand up your dress and shoved her fingers inside of you, moving them at a fast pace.

"oh fuck."

you reached to grab her waist but quickly stopped yourself.

"can i touch you?" you asked shyly.

"i told you to keep your hands to yourself. are we having listening troubles now too?"

your orgasm was quickly approaching and you knew that you couldn't hold it in for much longer.

"billie can i please cum?"

just as you were about to cum, she pulled her fingers out of you.

"that's what you get for being a little whore tonight." she climbed off of you, sucking her fingers clean and buckling her seatbelt. "i'll consider letting you cum when we get home. for now you just sit there with your mouth closed."

oh jesus she was hot.

"buckle your seatbelt."

-

authors note : this is disappointing i apologize but cute fluff chapter is next