chapter ten

chapter ten - sweet
content warning : smut

-

billie was on top of you, and the both of you were completely naked. she began to kiss around your chest as she traced circles on the inside of your thighs.

"billie, please." you whined.

"patience, my dear."

you began to roll your hips, trying to feel some sort of relief.

"do you not remember what happened the first time you did that?"

you huffed and stopped rolling your hips, hoping it would earn you something in return. billie continued running her fingers along your thighs, before sliding one finger inside of you. you let out a load moan as she began to curl it inside you, her acrylic nails only increasing the pleasure.

"mor- plea-" your words came out incoherently, but billie knew what you wanted.

she slid another finger inside of you and increased her pace.

"does that feel good?"

unable to form words, you nodded. you were already approaching your release, and billie could tell.

"are you gonna come for me?"

you nodded again, as your orgasm overtook you. billie continued pumping her fingers inside of you, letting you come down from your high. once you were brought down, she slid her fingers into her mouth and kissed you, letting you taste yourself on her lips. you reached your hand down and began to circle billie's clit. soon enough, you had her on her back and she was begging you for more.

"please."

you smirked and slid two fingers into her, pumping them at a steady pace.

it only took a few minutes for you to feel her walls tighten around your fingers.

"i'm gonna cum."

"go ahead."

she released all over your fingers, and you took them into your mouth, tasting her sweet taste. you flopped into bed beside her and rested your head on her bare chest.