chapter twenty three

chapter twenty three - stupid
content warning : smut

-

"billie?" you whispered through the dark room, hoping she wasn't awake so you could avoid this conversation.

"yeah?" she responded.

shit.

"uh- can we go outside and talk?"

"are you okay?"

"i'm fine."

"you're not breaking up with me are you?" she laughed.

your silence must have scared her because she asked it again in a more serious tone.

"right?"

"no billie."

you felt her reach over to turn on the lamp.

"let me get dressed okay?"

you nodded and she stood up, still naked from earlier in the night. god her ass was perfect.

"wait billie."

"what?"

"come here."

she climbed on top of you, swinging one leg over you and straddling you over the blanket.

"god you're sexy." you whispered.

you couldn't wait anymore. you pulled her into your and embraced her in a sloppy kiss.

"oh fuck." she moaned.

"please fuck me billie."

"didn't you want to talk to me about something?"

"it can wait."

"are you sure?"

"yes."

she pulled the blanket off of you, revealing your naked body. when you thought she was going to start something, she stood up.

"hey." you whined.

"i'll be right back."

she walked out of the room, purposely swaying her hips. when she got back, she carried a box in her hands.

"i thought that we could make this a little more fun."

she opened the box to reveal a small vibrator with a remote beside it. you immediately became more aroused.

"i'm gonna ride your face, and if you're a good girl, you can come."

you opened your legs, and she inserted the vibrator inside you, and turned it to a setting just low enough to not allow you to come. your legs were already shaking and your back was arching. billie climbed over you, straddling your face this time. you immediately got to work cleaning up the mess between her legs, wanting to earn an orgasm.

"oh fuck baby." she moaned. "keep going."

your tongue travelled all around her cunt, before you inserted it inside of her and began thrusting it.

"oh! there you go." she was moving her hips in rythme with you.

after a few more seconds, the intensity of the vibrations increased.

"fuck!" you moaned.

you increased your pace, hoping it would earn you just a slightly higher setting.

"i'm gonna come." she yelped out.

she turned up the setting again, and you began to climax. within seconds, billie came all over your face, with your orgasm immediately following.

"fuck." you moaned again.

"you're such a good girl." she whispered as she climbed off of your face.

"i love you billie dean." you laid your head on her bare chest.

"i love you too y/n."

oh shit, you'd done it again. distracting yourself from your feelings with sex.

"do you wanna take a bath?" you asked.

"i would love that."

"i'll go start it."

the house had a giant clawfoot bathtub that you'd been dying to use.

once it was about half full, you called billie into the bathroom and you both climbed in, with her sitting behind you. you leaned your head back on her chest and she wrapped her arms around your waist.

"what'd you want to talk about?"

"oh it's nothing."

"it didn't seem like nothing twenty minutes ago."

"i'm fine, it's embarrassing."

"y/n, it's important to you. and anything that's important to you is worth listening to."

"i just feel like i don't communicate with you anymore, and instead i'm using sex to avoid talking about things."

"what is it that you're not communicating?"

"i guess i just want to know what we're doing. i know we're together but i don't know, like do we want to take another step?"

"like marriage?"

"no, no. just like, i don't know, going out to a party or something."

"do you want me to take you to my next work party?"

you nodded.

"i feel stupid for asking that."

"you don't have to feel stupid baby." she stroked your head. "i'm happy to bring you to all the work parties i have, i just didn't think you would want to go."

"i love you."

"i love you too."

-

authors note : i hate this but its okay