chapter twenty four

chapter twenty four - white lingerie
content warning - smut
authors note : its never come up before but in this fic billie isnt an actress and instead is a high up business woman with a lot of relations to high up people (celebrities, etc)

-

the rest of the massachusetts trip had been spent having sex and cuddling. but now you were back to reality. billie was back at work and you were back to university and working a bar a few nights a week.

"y/n?" billie called from the kitchen.

"i'm in here!" you replied from the office.

she opened the door. she was wearing a short, tight black dress that had a v-cut which pressed her breasts perfectly. you stood up from your desk and walked towards her.

"are you working tonight?"

"yeah. i don't have class today, so i thought i'd pick up a shift."

"you don't have to work baby, i make enough to provide for the both of us. i know you hate it there."

"i know, but i don't want to make you provide everything."

"well, there's a work event tonight and i thought you might like to come, but if you can't that's alright."

"i'd love to go. i'll pick up a day shift instead of a night."

"deal."

"i love you." you peppered kisses on her bare neck.

"i love you too." she said breathily.

"do you have to leave right now?" you whispered, nipping her ear.

"i suppose i don't have to. my first meeting isn't until nine, and it's only seven."

"good, because i can't wait until tonight to take this dress off of you."

you unzipped her dress and watched it pool at her feet. she was wearing a white lingerie set under it.

"oh billie."

she reached behind you and lifted your tee shirt over your head, not knowing there was nothing underneath it.

"you're so beautiful." she whispered as she left marks on your neck.

her lingerie joined the pile of clothes on the floor, and your naked bodies were pressed against each other. you had billie pinned against the wall, with her hands around your waist. your fingers danced around her center, teasing her lightly.

"please baby."

you got on your knees and started kissing her thighs, purposely avoiding her center.

"y/n please." she whined.

"be patient." you whispered.

you finally slid two fingers inside her, and began to pump them at a steady pace.

"oh fuck." she moaned as she grabbed your hair.

she was moving her hips in rythme with your pace, and you reached your free hand up and cupped her breast, massaging it slowly. you could feel her tighten around your fingers and then release her juices on them.

"oh fuck baby." she repeated.

"go get ready for work." you whispered in her ear as you pulled your fingers out of her.

"what about you?"

"you're gonna have to wait until tonight for that." you giggled as you put your shirt back on. "i'll meet you at the party, text me the address."

you couldn't wait to get railed by her later.