Chapter 67: The day of love... or so I thought.

Cal POV

Restaurant in Paris... feb 14th

I took Dom's hands over the table while we waited for our food.  I smiled at her while did smiled back.  I lifted her hand and placed a kiss on the back of them. She blushed slightly and giggled.  

"Happy Valentine's Day, l'amour."

"Happy  Valentine's Day." She smiled and kissed the ring on my finger. 

Our server sat down the plates and we tucked into our meal.  We made small conversation about common topics and such.  I paid the check and walked us outside.  I had my arm around her waist, guiding us through the city till we got to the park.  

I had come here a few times, but now it's better, especially at night. 

I sat down on a bench, and pulled her on my lap.  My arm still wrapped around her waist my other hand holing hers. Her other hand ran through my hair.  

I nuzzled my face into her neck, placing a small kiss there.  

She sighed and leaned into me. 

"This place is beautiful." She said softly.  

I kissed her cheek.  "It's amazing during Christmas." I reminisce.

She kissed my forehead, "show me sometime?" 

"Of course." I smiled, kissing her deeply.

She moved to straddle my lap, "let's go back to our room?" She offered, innocently. 

"Definitely." I smirked at her.  

I picked her up and carried her back to the penthouse.  I rushed us to the bedroom a s locked the doors.  

"How about a bath first?" She suggests. 

I smirk, "anything for my girl." I picked her up and spun her around making her laugh. 

"I'll go get it ready, wait here." She smiled. 

I smirked back at her.  My girl.

James POV

Hogwarts that morning. 

It's Valentine's Day.  The whole weekend I have things planned, best part is that Cal won't be here too.  

I quickly changed into my blue jumper and jeans.  Running to breakfast, seeing my beautiful girlfriend smile at me while waiting at the staircase.  I picked her up and spun her around. 

Returning down to earth, I pressed my forehead to hers.  

"Happy Valentine's Day, babygirl." She giggled and kissed me once before kissing me deeper. 

I chuckled and took her hand, " come on." I pulled her towards the Astronomy tower.  She laughed the entire way behind me.  We ran up the steps to the tower, locking the door.  I picked her up and set her down on the conjured bed that I had placed last night. 

"James, it's amazing." She beamed up at me. 

I chuckled and laid down on top of her.  Her legs around my waist, my head on her chest, as she played with my hair. 

"It's been almost a year of us dating.  What should we do for our one year?" I asked, trying to get something out of her for an idea.  

"Hmmm, nothing really.  I like this.  I like just sitting and talking with you." She kissed my head, twirling a strand through her fingers. 

I smiled and pushed onto my arms to hover above her.  I leaned down and stole a deep kiss from her.  She wrapped her arms around my neck kissing back.