Chapter 9: New Encounter

"Before we start, I'm setting some rules first," you said as you took your place beside Ink and Sans. "No daring anything that involves anyone being killed or harmed in any way, shape, or form. No one should peer pressure anyone into telling the truth about something too personal either."

You slammed the Coca-Cola bottle in the middle. "Or else."

"Pfft, scary!" Percy chuckled, and you gave him a dirty look. "Let's just start already! Spin the bottle, you loser."

You gave him the middle finger before spinning the bottle. The bottle eventually came to a halt slowly, and it was now pointing towards—

"no," Error immediately refused.

Every one of them groaned in response. He was taken aback by the reaction and crossed his arms, clearly noncompliant. "i never said yes to participating in this human party game! i'm just here to observe."

"oh, come on!" Red huffed out. "you're already here; just participate already! unless you're too chicken to do it, of course."

Props to Red for speaking up, because it looked like Error took those words personally.

"ugh, fine!" Error rolled his eyes and relaxed his body to sit more comfortably. "i pick truth."

"OH, OOH! I HAVE ONE!" Blue raised his hand as if he were a student about to give a teacher an answer. "IS IT TRUE THAT YOU WEAR GLASSES?"

Your eyes widened as you witnessed the shock on Error's face. He gave you a look as if he were asking you if you had told anyone. You shook your head no, and he coughed awkwardly out loud. "why would you say something like that? i have no need to wear them!"

"bullshit! blue and i literally just saw you wear them the other day." Red scoffed, and Blue had to cover his teeth to cover his smile. "what a funny thought, knowing that the destroyer of worlds needs reading glasses."

Blue chuckled, his shoulders shaking lightly. "WELL, IT IS A LITTLE FUNNY. N-NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH WEARING GLASSES!"

Percy perked up in curiosity. "Destroyer of worlds?"

Lust gave him a pat on the shoulder. "you don't want to know, darling."

Error sighed in irritation as he shoved his hands deep inside his pockets. "ugh, i do wear them! happy now? now move on with the game already."

You spun the bottle once more. This went on for quite a while, since you were making sure everyone got their turn. Luckily, nothing too extreme happened, and you were happy to see that everyone was enjoying themselves.

It was suddenly Percy's turn when we all heard his phone ring. He raised a finger to stop you from spinning the bottle before standing up to take the call. "Sorry guys, continue on without me. I'll be back in a bit."

"Sure thing." You gave him a thumbs up and waited until he went downstairs, disappeared, and began to spin the bottle. It landed on you.

Ink had his turn last round, so it was his turn to either choose the truth or dare. Since he was sitting right beside you, you both made eye contact. "oh! (y/n), truth or dare?"

You chose dare the last time it was your turn, so you decided to choose truth this time. "Hmm . . . truth!"

Ink pondered for a second before an idea struck him. "do you have any tattoos?"

"I do, actually!" You stood up from your place as everyone's attention was on you. You slowly lifted up a bit of your shirt and lowered the hem of your sweats just enough to show your v-line.