Chapter 13: Kitty

HI POOKIES I'M ALIVE, I SWEAR, I'M JUST SUPER BUSY BEING A RESPONSIBLE ADULT AND BEING OCCUPIED WITH COLLEGE 😭👊 I truly wish that I could write more, but my mind is so occupied with other things that I just can't concentrate on writing. Bare with me 🫶 And a Happy New Year to all!

With that said, please enjoy this long, wholesome (?) chapter as compensation for my absence!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The past few weeks after Killer's encounter have been eventful, to say the least. You've noticed that a lot of the boys have started opening up to you by a long shot and revealing more of their genuine personalities the longer they spend time with you. You guessed that you almost getting killed had shaken them all to the core.

Sans was being, well, the usual.

Somehow, he always knew when or where to appear whenever you needed him in a time of need. Was that another magic thing monsters do, or was he just really good at telling your emotions?

Nevertheless, as laid-back as he is, he never missed the opportunity to raise your spirits quietly in the background, and you appreciated his support greatly.

Red, on the other hand, had softened up more, that's for sure.

Knowing of his past, you decided to give him something nice to know that there are some good people out there, no matter the rough outcome. The look on his face when you gave him an expensive golden chain necklace to replace his collar and some new, high-quality red gloves; his eyes were basically tearing up, and he refused to admit that he was crying.

Blue was an ecstatic ball of energy.

The more he had sparring sessions with you, the more lively and less mentally exhausted he became. You guessed it was a good distraction for him to stop thinking about all his worries, especially for his brother.

He's also started to become more dependent on himself rather than relying on someone, unlike who he was before. He was a strong monster, both mentally and physically, and you were proud of him.

Dance started to put himself more out there.

He's always been so aloof to you and the others, but after that dangerous encounter and your offer to dance with him, he's been looking forward to it, and it showed. It's always so cool to see him dancing to himself inside your gym; he always had this cute, concentrated look on his face whenever he rehearsed some steps and choreography.

It was great to see, although he would get embarrassed whenever you told him you wanted to watch him. It always ended with you laughing and with him pushing and telling you that he wasn't ready yet.

Lust was a sweetheart, as always.

You never treated him any differently after knowing what life had done to him, and he seemed to appreciate that even though he didn't actually know you knew his past. He and Dance got along the best, surprisingly, when you thought it would be with Blue.

You were definitely surprised to discover that he also did a different type of dancing, pole dancing. You figured it was common where he came from, so it made sense. You applauded him for that; pole dancing is not easy at all.

Error was more relaxed than you thought.

His entire existence was hell-bent on destroying the multiverse, so it was obvious he doesn't often get to have some time to himself, unlike today. He liked to knit and sew a lot during his spare time, and since he has plenty of that spare time now, he made good use of it.