QnA

I'll be answering some questions asked by you guys through the comments and my DMs! Please feel free to ask some more questions after this so I can answer them in the next QnA. Thanks for reading!

"What does (Y/n) look like?"
• I try my best to be as inclusive as possible in my reader insert stories. (Y/n) is up to the reader's interpretation, she can basically look like whatever you want her to be!

The only changes I'll be implementing is of course, your strong physique and tall height as a character due to the fact you're an MMA fighter in this story. Other than that, you have complete freedom with what she looks like.

"Will there be more alternate versions of Sans in this story?"
• Possibly! Although it has to be within reason in the story, I don't want to just add a character without any relevance to the plot I'm making, you know? But don't worry!! I'll guarantee you there will be more characters to come, most likely by popularity demand.

"Who's the youngest sibling?"
• :)

"How old is Percy and (Y/n)?"
• Both of them are in their 20s!

"Will there be anything explicit or nsfw that would happen in the story?"
• Perhaps, but I'm most likely not going to make it relevant to the plot, and I'll write it in a way where you don't have to miss any details in the next chapter. I want to be considerate towards anyone who aren't comfortable with anything explicit or nsfw.

"Why are you writing on Wattpad?"
• To be fair, I would've written this in Ao3 in the first place, or any other site really, but I simply didn't have the time to, so I stuck to here. I might put the story in Ao3 once I've completed it here though, I'm emotionally attached to this site due to memories LMAO.

My main inspiration for this story is due to xNightingale_girlx! We actually used to talk here a lot before as well, but recently I heard she's been going through a lot, so I hope she's doing well.

"May I have (Y/n)'s hand in marriage instead?"
• I jokingly wanted to make a joke chapter where you, the reader, fall in love with (Y/n) instead one time LMAO. maybe someday who knows?

"How's college life author?"
• I'd say it's a pretty good experience so far! It was definitely a shock for me at first because I went straight for college the moment I got out of high school, so the difference in environment had me in shock.

I'd also have to say college is definitely a more enjoyable experience for me compared to high school! That doesn't mean you get to slack on your work though. 🧍‍♂️

That's all I'll be answering for this QnA! Like I mentioned, feel free to ask for more questions so that I'll be answering them in the future. Happy New Years everyone!!!