FIFTEEN

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐙𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒
↳FIFTEEN; MISTAKES

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐙𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒↳FIFTEEN; MISTAKES

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

THE WHOLE RIDE BACK TO LONDON, HOPE had to deal with Harry and Ron questioning her about Malfoy. She stuck to her original idea, claiming that the best possible way to find out information on Malfoy was to play him.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

They easily believed her and even praised her for her ingenious idea. Even if she didn't have any leads yet.

When she met the rest of the Weasley's, they were overjoyed to finally meet Hope Marshall, having heard everything about her from Ron and Ginny on their first week.

It was one of the rarest things to happen at Hogwarts; a transfer.

She missed her family dearly, but the Weasley's easily brought her mind out of the gutter, bringing joy to the hard times.

She sat on the sofa with Ginny, a Witch Weekly in front of them as they mocked the most ridiculous articles.

At the front door, Remus Lupin had just pulled away from a quick hug with Harry when he caught the scent. After being underground for so long, he could easily recognise the scent of another werewolf.

A scent that definitely did not belong at the Burrow.

Without even realising, he had bounded across the house to the source, switching to attack mode.

Hope felt hands latch onto her shoulders and shove her against the wall. Her head bounced off the wall and she felt liquid soaking her hair.

She heard the screams and shouts of surprise but she didn't focus on them. Instead, she focused on her attacker. Instinct kicked in and she stuck her right leg out, kicking the back of their knee.

They lost their balance and Hope twisted out of his hold and knocked him to the ground. She crouched over him, her hand tightening on his throat and her eyes completely gold.

She was growling.

"Hope..."

When she heard her name being called, her eyes snapped to Harry's. Everyone stepped back in surprise.

Hope's face fell, her eyes turning back to their normal colour, and she released her grip on the other werewolf.

Remus sat up, coughing. He didn't expect her to be stronger than him. "A warning that another werewolf was here would have been nice."

Hope sighed and looked down. Everything was going to unfold around her. The secrets, the lies. There was no way she could hide anymore from them.

"You hadn't told them yet." Remus whispered, recognition crossing his face as he watched her.