𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

Hi Everyone!

I am back! If you've read my other story Kismet, then you would have seen a similar message there first.

I am rewriting Rendezvous (again, sorry!) therefore I won't be continuing this existing story. I am posting the rewrite first, as I can't progress the story without the new changes I've made.

However, I will keep the old version of this posted until I have caught up to where it currently is. I would feel bad if i suddenly removed it all and you still had to wait until I caught up. I was hoping to post them all in one go, but it's taking me longer than I thought, so I want to post some for you.

This new version, I feel a lot happier about. It's taken ideas from a story idea I've had but I will never write, plus it works a lot better here.

The big changes that you will see straight away is:

1. Hope is now a Slytherin and she has been at Hogwarts since first year.

2. She still has the Hollow inside her, so that means she is not yet a werewolf and Klaus is still alive.

I've also added in new Chapters titled: Original Version of Rendezvous and 2023 Version of Rendezvous so you know the difference between the stories easily.

I apologise for the long wait, but I really hope you enjoy this new version just as much as I do.

Enjoy!