EIGHTEEN

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐙𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒
↳EIGHTEEN; DIFFINDO

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐙𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒↳EIGHTEEN; DIFFINDO

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"IT MEANS, I TOOK CARE OF IT."

"Tell me you didn't kill them, Hope." Malfoy had reached up to hold either side of her cheeks and made her look him in the eyes.

Her eyes narrowed and she scoffed. "You think I wanted to kill them? It was an accident. First Born Terra Witches tend to be a tad more powerful than the average witch. I screamed and caused an earthquake. You think it was bad here, it was ten times worse where I was."

Hope's hands landed atop of Draco's on her cheeks. She pulled them away and stood up. "I don't have time for this, I need to go and speak to Dumbledore."

She took four steps towards the exit before her legs shook and she was falling into Draco's awaiting arms.

"Hope Marshall, shut the fuck up." Draco bent down and scooped her legs out from under her, carrying her back to the bed. "You are not going to heal properly as you've failed to notice the wood lodged into your stomach. Furthermore, you are experiencing the aftereffects of the Cruciatus Curse, you won't be going anywhere for a while."

"What did they think I was, a vampire?" Hope drawled as she sunk into the mattress.

Malfoy sent her a pointed look as he pulled out his wand and transfigured some pillows into a bowl and cloth. "Aguamenti" He whispered, filling the bowl. "Now, stay still." He sternly told her. "This will most likely hurt."

"Fucking fantastic." Hope mumbled, shoving the edge of the duvet into her mouth.

Draco easily cast the severing charm, tearing away parts of her shirt and jumper that were closet to the wound. He then, gently cleaned around the wound, wiping away as much blood as he could.

Without warning, Draco aimed his wand at the wound and cast a spell. "Accio wood."

As they shot out of her stomach, Hope screamed into the pillow and her hand gripped onto Draco's wrist, squeezing.

When it was over, she was breathing heavily as if she had just run a marathon. Her body twitched.

Draco studied the wood. "There's something weird about this wood, it's gone a funny colour."

"It's just wood, Mal—" Hope abruptly coughed.

That wasn't ordinary wood.

She bent over the bed, coughing up blood onto the floor. Only it felt like her insides were coming out. Everything hurt. She felt like she was on fire.

"What's wrong? Hope, what is it?" Draco pulled her hair out of her face and held her study.

"W-Wolfs-Bane" She managed to say in between coughs.

"What do we do?" Draco was panicking. His eyes were stricken as he just watched Hope repeatedly cough up blood.

"You need—" Hope leaned back into Draco. "To drain my blood."

"You can't be serious." Malfoy choked.

"It's the only way to remove it from my system."

"I can't do that!"

"DRACO!" Hope shouted before she went into another coughing fit.

"ALRIGHT FINE!" He shouted back just as loud. "Diffindo." He aimed the spell at each of her wrists in turn, applying just the right amount of pressure so that it wouldn't become fatal.

Within a few moments, Hope fully collapsed into his arms as she passed out.

"What the fuck have I gotten myself into?" Draco whispered to himself.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Hope Mikaelson had never dealt with a concentration of Wolfsbane like that before. In fact, that whole situation was a puzzle piece to her. How did the Death Eaters find her uncle so quick? How did they find a spell to revert the effects of Astral Projecting?

And who the fuck soaks their wood in that much wolfsbane?

The last thing she remembered was shouting at Draco to drain her blood. She felt stiff all over, her body aching like it never had before.

When she opened her eyes, she was still in the room of requirement on the bed. She was lying on her back and the duvet was pulled up to just below her neck.

Pulling her arms up, she found that her wrists were bandaged up. Looking to her left, she finally noticed Malfoy sat on the bed with her. He was sat against the headrest with his eyes closed.

His hair was a mess, and his clothes were a state. His sleeves of his oxford white were rolled up to his elbows and it was covered in blood.

Her blood.

"It's rude to stare, Marshall." Draco spoke without opening his eyes. When he did open them, his silver eyes were straight on her, scanning for the worst. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I should go and speak to Dumbledore." Hope responded, starting to move, only Draco traced a gentle pattern on her arm that had her flinching.

He smiled triumphant. "Just like I thought. The smallest of touches will have you flinching because of the Cruciatus Curse. You were so busy dealing with everything else that your body is now dealing with this."

"Great." Hope rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna be bed ridden for days."

"Or...." Draco had that mischievous glint in his eye.

Quicker than she could see, Malfoy had repositioned himself to be over her. His legs on either side of her hips, but he knelt so none of his weight was on her. 

"We do this." He whispered it in her ear just before he pulled away to apply pressure to her arms.

"What are you doing?" Hope's voice was shaky as she asked the question.

"The best healing trick to the Cruciatus Curse is pressure. Not the gentle touch everyone thinks it is." Draco answered, firmly massaging her arms.

Hope could only watch as he worked his way around her body. Her arms, her shoulders.

Her hips.

Her breathing had hitched the lower he got, and it was all she could focus on was to control her breathing.

He was doing this on purpose. He must have had some malicious intent to it all.

Draco Malfoy would not massage her otherwise.

Even if it was healing her tremors.

The worst part was when he would trace one of the healing scars on her face and smile as it disappeared.

It did funny things to her stomach. And not in the painful way.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

AN: 

And we're back. 

In case you've not read the rewritten previous chapters, I've changed it slightly, Draco now doesn't know she's the Tribrid he just thinks Hope knows her. Not much has changed but there is a bonus scene in chapter seven and I've added little bits where Draco and Hope interact in most chapters.

I can't wait for the end of HBP, shit is gonna go down.