ONE

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐙𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒
↳ONE; DIAGON ALLEY

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐙𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒↳ONE; DIAGON ALLEY

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

HOPE MIKAELSON HAD NEVER MEANT TO GET EXPELLED FROM Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She was in her last semester of fifth year when it happened.

She didn't mean to do it.

But ever since she had broken her curse the holidays before, her anger got the best of her. She had been praying that it would have been years before she triggered her curse.

The Werewolf Curse.

Hope was in Wompas house at Ilvermorny and Lucy Moon was in Thunderbird. Since day one they had clashed. Lucy always found a way to mock and humiliate Hope whenever she had the chance.

No-one had a rivalry quite like theirs at school. They would find themselves in lots duels, casting hexes at each other down the corridors. Their last duel ended so badly that they had ditched their wands and resorted to their fists. Hope had gotten so angry that she accidentally shifted into her wolf and attacked Lucy, leaving her in the hospital for months.

A werewolf, in the school was a huge mess; a scandal.

Ilvermorny had no choice but to expel her and send her home to New Orleans' that same night, even if it was an accident.

Hope Mikaelson was a mystery to most people at her school. First of all, she acted as if she came from a No-Maj family, she was a werewolf, but not the normal kind everyone was used to. And lastly, she had the last name Mikaelson; the name that belonged to the Original Vampires.

Only a small amount of students knew what that name meant.

A family with a dark past and a huge reputation behind them.

Hope Mikaelson was the miracle they never expected. She was the daughter of Hayley Marshall, Alpha to the Crescent Wolves and Klaus Mikaelson, the Original Hybrid, half vampire and half werewolf.

Technically, Hope shouldn't even exist as vampires can't procreate, but she was one of nature's loop holes. This made her one of a kind, a Tribrid, werewolf, witch and vampire.

Although, she wouldn't be able to access her vampire side until she died.

Her parents died protecting her at all costs. Her mother, not wanting Hope to succumb to the same curse that her father had to live with for a thousand years to repress his werewolf side.